Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Geeta Kapur and her favouritism (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paytonlee

Originally posted by Geremania

I saw Geetas interview just now and she was shamelessly gloating how SHE
won 2 seasons this year. One for her beti Rajsmita and one for her beta
Faisal. Wow. They should just rename it Geetas family show.Pinch What kind of a judge is this.. shed be kicked out royally if it wasn't India. Way to ruin a talent show.

LOL geetas family show..LOL..there is mom(geeta),son(faisal),daughter(rajasmita)..someone's missing..ohh where is dadShocked he is missing..he should be there to complete the family tree.

You guys forgot the GM...dada is also a part of this family tree...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geeta Kapur and her favouritism (Page 4)" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MaaNeeTLuV

IF-Stunnerz

MaaNeeTLuV

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
i know i too agree with u... 

Sammy2112

Sammy2112

Posted: 24 August 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
I totally agree. When Rohan was announced as second runner up ,Geeta heaved a sigh of relief as she knew he was the only one who could really beat Faisal.

She is such a biased person.I don't hate her for having a favorite.I hate her for being a judge and still being biased. She never openly praised Rohan even in his superlative performances. I am so disappointed she is a judge in dance ke super kids.

luns

luns

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
I hate geeta kapur. She is cheater. She should not be hired as judge in future by producers.

m_khan90

Goldie

m_khan90

Posted: 25 August 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Folks Geeta Kapur did like Faisal and votes 5 crores and 61 lakhs votes.  What you can do about it?  Nothing so stop crying and accept the result. If you do not want to accept the result dont watch the show.  Your days and days of mourning will not change the result.  The kids are happy coz every kid won somethin. Least winning is of at least 1.75 lakhs.  They have moved on to the next show.  I suggest you moved on too.  Dont attached with the kids unless you are a very close relative.  Just watch the show and enjoy.  Look at the kids they are enjoying dancing and their friendship and we adult are still fighting who is better, who suppose to win etc even after 2 weeks.  People grow up. 

D3101

D3101

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
even in an interview after the finale she said that she has soft corner and she had prayed to god that he will win i mean like seriously

Nupa

Groupbie

Nupa

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Oh really? Thats sooo swettt of Geeta Maa :) 

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Where is darn DT-mods when u want them??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top