Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters)

Geeta Kapur and her favouritism

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

cacaliki

Groupbie

cacaliki

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
I have been an avid DID fan ever since it started but today the attitude of Geeta Kapur has angered me and shocked me. Did anyone else notice how when then the announcement for the winner was taking place between Om and Faisal, she was rooting for Faisal and openly showed how in a way she did not want Om to have won. As a judge, I think it would have been common sense for her to understand that she should not openly show her favouritism towards Faisal. He is a great dancer but when Geeta goes over the limit of praising him it gets really annoying and as a judge I don't think she should be allowed to do that. I know that if I were in the contestants place I would have felt bad because I would feel that am not as good as Faisal.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gaga64iwtfrecoupnilu215Live.Love.LaughValiniMarwa.A.Wirene_cSanugr8fanLadyDabangg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geeta Kapur and her favouritism" in Dance India Dance L'il Masters (DID L'il Masters) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
She is the worst biased judge..and as a dancer we saw how much she can dance...

her performance had only upper body moves no footwork period...

Who calls her dancer and choreographer...I bet she takes credit for someone else's work...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimpz06VvaanniiLeadNitrateLadyDabanggyipee

Paytonlee

Paytonlee

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
I felt so angry when she started crying when Faisal won..she is very unprofessional and biased today!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimpz06Sanugr8fanLadyDabanggMaaNeeTLuV

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paytonlee

I felt so angry when she started crying when Faisal won..she is very unprofessional and biased today!

She is fake..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pradarshakirene_c

creativewriter

Groupbie

creativewriter

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
There is a difference between Geeta and Farah Khan.

In DID LM 1, after Jeetumoni's pole malkamp, Farah openly said she will vote for him. She did not indicate that she will keep on voting for him but only said so after that one performance. She had a soft spot for Anurag yet he was eliminated due to his performances. Farah did say it was hard but she is a judge after all. That proves her just nature.

But not Geeta. She is bias and hold no merit in being a judge. For me, I take Terrence and Farah any day as a judge. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cyipeeDabulls23

Nupa

Groupbie

Nupa

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Well, when she was on stage, she acted as a judge...but when she is out of the stage, she is just a normal person like us...why she will hv to be a judge when she is not even on stage??? She cant have her fav only because she is Master Geeta??? I dont think so...sorry :( Today was the final...n all of them enjoyed the show as audience!! So, if she cries, it was the tears of joy for faisal..cuz she considers him as her son!! :))

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

4159UniQeGirllidvinana.khanshaazi

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
yes i also agree that she is biased ...and abt dance she cannot dance i think had she been regularly she wouldnot have put so much of wt 

MaaNeeTLuV

IF-Stunnerz

MaaNeeTLuV

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
i agree wth u...geeta shdn't do that.. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top