Teri Meri Love Stories

TMLS Music Gallery (Update) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 19

ria92

Groupbie

ria92

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
does anyone know what the name of the song is that they play in the first episode whenever tarun and sunaina share an eyelock...its like a sargam ish/classical song?

pleaseee help me...ive been trying to figure it out forever even gia and nishant did a classical number to it on jhalak dikhla ja

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simz786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMLS Music Gallery (Update) (Page 9)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Simz786

IF-Dazzler

Simz786

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria92

does anyone know what the name of the song is that they play in the first episode whenever tarun and sunaina share an eyelock...its like a sargam ish/classical song?

pleaseee help me...ive been trying to figure it out forever even gia and nishant did a classical number to it on jhalak dikhla ja

Can You Tell Me The Time Of The Eyelock On This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnMpYNH88NE&feature=plcp

Simz786

IF-Dazzler

Simz786

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

-Swetha-

ria92

Groupbie

ria92

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simz786

Can You Tell Me The Time Of The Eyelock On This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnMpYNH88NE&feature=plcp

its at 12:35!!

thank you soo much!!!

-Swetha-

jigyasa28

IF-Dazzler

jigyasa28

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
can anyone tell that khoya tha jo hosla played on raghu and simran is from which movie or album plzz help me if anyone knows

arishadiaz

dreamydoll

dreamydoll

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestanushka

Originally posted by dreamydoll

Someone plzz upload the song 'gale laga le zindagi' dat ws played in ksg's telefilm...Embarrassed

"gale laga le" song is from the movie faltu...:)

thnx dear..Thumbs Up

UnderControl.

IF-Dazzler

UnderControl.

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged

it's "tum jo aaye zindagi mein" from Once Upon A Time In Mumbai. :)
They played the starting music from the Reprise version :))

Simz786

IF-Dazzler

Simz786

Posted: 21 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Simz786

its at 12:35!!

thank you soo much!!!

Tum Jo Aaye Reprise
Now Posted Link On First Page

Edited by Simz786 - 21 August 2012 at 1:48pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.