Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

Simz786

IF-Dazzler

Simz786

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys. Thought It Would Be Good To Have All Songs Together. Do Request And Provide Links If PossibleSmile

Music BelowStar

Edited by Simz786 - 18 August 2012 at 12:01pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*KSGmyloveaditi_arorarubiieztwinkle662adititrocksDharinirahi_hotweepySapphireahutamsb8891loveBarunValleyBlueSpirit-Swetha-heena88aanchalarora26dany89dipi.15Savi_SSonam-IPKKND..nisaluvrk..arjunadisidparisana50SunriseGreenIrikaLovesKMHDips..momentsofme.minnieevidhisalotAnkitaKaran-Kruti.S-Anhdara13MyInspirationzJyo_Ksg.sio.angel.Meow_AleenaVarunKiBiwi_TaNi_...Jes...-Orchid-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMLS Music Gallery (Update)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Simz786

IF-Dazzler

Simz786

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 102 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*vasu20KSGmyloveshilpashreeaditi_arorajenkarloges89love_arnavHasyaReddyarshifan4evrtwinkle662adititrocksNisha_abijhaluvdanielpixielove29anushka30rkp102Sapphireweepyahutamsb8891Saee.TT4YY4B4AKDHA_9shiningstarzmsainhjaugsugakrishloveBarunValleyBella-EdwardBarunSobtIsMine-Swetha-avina_radev48aanchalarora26dany89dipi.15Jo_Pinchyheena88Hazel-eyeArsh_heremasinkgh212121Samaira32Savi_SSonam-IPKKNDjigyasa28SanDhirFanaticarjunadisidparibewafahalifax004SunriseGreenUnderControl.Dips..minniee--aimy--nancy1996taniya_dostiimomentsofme.radtmythili2-Antu-_-Aslan-Auroni.92vidhisalotMsDramaQueen-Nia-Barundeewani19Closed.........manjhaAnkitaKaransehar mehrotra-Kruti.S-.MeriAashiqui.-Drama_Queen-Mohit_monayaarshisoma-BolNaHalke-suku_07--Doyel--Anjalii...xXx-SweetDesire-Meow_AleenaVarunKiBiwi-Priyam-_TaNi_hinal_maaneetJyo_Ksg.sio.angel.--peehu---purnima-MyInspirationzPreternaturalnahtani88sonu-monusnowflake._Bidzie_Sunshine GirlasmaanixxBadtameez_Dilblessing-beautyNikki_Titli-Orchid-...Jes...

Simz786

IF-Dazzler

Simz786

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

MnMLOVEaditi_aroradivya_09Trapti_KaJensugakrishardy03-Swetha-masinSamaira32kgh212121Savi_SSonam-IPKKNDmomentsofme.Auroni.92MsDramaQueen-Drama_Queen-hinal_maaneetMyInspirationz...Jes...

BarunSobtIsMine

BarunSobtIsMine

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
thank you very much 

just tell me the film of teh sab tu arzoo justju song from which film

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Simz786

Lurvebooks

Lurvebooks

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Amazing. Thanks a ton! Pls update for remaining episodes Thumbs Up

-Swetha-Simz786

Simz786

IF-Dazzler

Simz786

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunSobtIsMine

thank you very much 

That's Not From A Film Just Made Specially For This Serial I Think

Edited by Simz786 - 12 August 2012 at 6:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunSobtIsMine-Swetha-bewafa

BarunSobtIsMine

BarunSobtIsMine

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simz786

thank you very much 

i cant beleiev ..no i dont think so ...SP ..no .. tried to get the voice of singers is it adnan sami ?

zeefan 1Simz786

Simz786

IF-Dazzler

Simz786

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Simz786

thank you very much 

i cant beleiev ..no i dont think so ...SP ..no .. tried to get the voice of singers is it adnan sami ?

I'm Not Sure Can't Find On Youtube

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunSobtIsMine

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.