Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

westindian

IF-Rockerz

westindian

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
So the only reason I looked at this show was because Sana Khan is in it, and I liked her as Lavanya in IPKKND.

I must say after seeing the first episode that this show looks really promising and I will keep watching. I'm liking the lead actor a lot too.

This show reminds me of CSI Miami but with an Indian twist.Wink  Great concept and I hope it lasts for a while.  It's nice to see something else than Saas-Bahu drama.Clap

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

armanmallikmsleesun_89attack_007rockin_galrubab1690sam78ashy924mushiroxxTiyalianu17-JollyJabeen-meghasingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Loving this show..." in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mslee

mslee

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
so true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

westindian

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
OMG! I know right, This is like CSI: Miami- Indian CSI!! Big smile

Loving Sana Khan and the lead actor is awesome as well! This show is super different, Good different! ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

westindianBarundeewani19meghasingh

westindian

IF-Rockerz

westindian

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JollyJabeen-

Loving Sana Khan and the lead actor is awesome as well! This show is super different, Good different! ;)

Definitely good differentLOL, I haven't been able to see today's episode but will watch it soon. I like the style and drama + mystery.  Great conceptClap

-JollyJabeen-

westindian

IF-Rockerz

westindian

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mslee

so true

I'm glad it's just on the weekends, it will be nice to watch after watching my other serials during the week.Wink

-JollyJabeen-

marley

marley

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
agree

westindian

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

Originally posted by -JollyJabeen-

Definitely good differentLOL, I haven't been able to see today's episode but will watch it soon. I like the style and drama + mystery.  Great conceptClap

I'm sure you'll love it! Tongue Aww! Arjun and Riya are quite cute, such small and sweet gestures. And than the awesome way the team figure out clues, Mainly Arjun! LOLEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

westindianmeghasingh

rockin_gal

rockin_gal

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Sana was at the most part the reason for me to watch this show too but it was also something abt the promos too i guess or something tht made me want to watch it and it was definitely worth it Smile i think the show looks more like NCIS, than CSI (maybe because i watch NCIS a little more than CSI lol) anywho i really like this show im glad they came up with such a nice show... And oh i forgot to introduce myself im Shagufta Smile

westindian

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.