Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love_Arnie thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: anu91

hi frnds i am new to this forum i tried to upload the photos for my profile but failed can any one plz tell me hw to upload...

hello and welcome to the forum. You need to dashboard>update photo>choose file> select the photo you want!
If you want to add any avatars from IF, then its Dashboard>edit>about me>scroll down and click on select avatars>choose which you like>scroll down>submit.
Hope I was clear!
And if you still have problem then you can refer to https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3323201Edited by SanchayitaM - 11 years ago
piyamanju thumbnail
Hi Friends

i am new to this forum i tried to join shallen malhotra fan club but failed. Can anyone plz help me and tell me how to join this.
Love_Arnie thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyamanju

Hi Friends

i am new to this forum i tried to join shallen malhotra fan club but failed. Can anyone plz help me and tell me how to join this.

Have you valited your account through validating your e-mail ID? If not then you'll not be able to join.
Its very simple. Go to Shaleen Malhotra's profile and click on Join!
piyamanju thumbnail
Originally posted by piyamanju

Hi Friends

Have you valited your account through validating your e-mail ID? If not then you'll not be able to join.

thank u very much for my big help, really thanks a lot.
Piya_Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by piyamanju

Hi Friends

actually my problem,  had not account through validated e-mail ID and another id made in India-forums by me  but now any no problem and no confusion through your suggestion. now my username is changed. Edited by piyaliswami88 - 11 years ago
nishita1991 thumbnail
thank you all for the link...does shaleen come online in india forums or any chat room where shaleen has come online or something like that????
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey everyone, how come we don't have a new promo for this weekend show?

Did I miss it?
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sbp1971

Hey everyone, how come we don't have a new promo for this weekend show?

Did I miss it?

no...i too didnt see it...i just hope they are going to give us some pleasant surprise!!! ðŸ˜‰
.Brok3nSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have seen the promo of Saturday's episode 🤔

Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No there is a promo. I saw it today for once.