Arjun

Arjun - Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek Help Desk [All Questions Here] (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 150

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

have thsy found a replacement for sana? if so is it?i missed a couple of weeks of the show

Sana has left the show. The character Rhea, played earlier by Sana, has been shown dead.
There were no such official confirmations on Sana's replacement.
P.s. Please hit the chaska metre and comment on popular cast's profile everyday.

Edited by SanchayitaM - 08 November 2012 at 11:50pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun - Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek Help Desk [All Questions Here] (Page 18)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Hi,

I've seen a lovely picture of Arjun on a white bike being used in Creations.I tried locating it in the Pictures gallery but not all photos are loading on my browserOuch Someone pls post it here for me to copy/pasteEmbarrassed Thanks in advance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love_Arnie

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DuttaSweetheart

Hi,
</div>
<div>I've seen a lovely picture of Arjun on a white bike being used in Creations.I tried locating it in the Pictures gallery but not all photos are loading on my browserOuchSomeone pls post it here for me to copy/pasteEmbarrassedThanks in advance

dear, this is the same image I suppose you are talking about. But, it don't have the bike. I hope it will help you though!

p.s. Please hit the chaskemetre and comment on popular casts profile everyday.

Edited by SanchayitaM - 15 November 2012 at 1:07pm

-Carrie-

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanchayitaM

Hi,
</div>
<div>I've seen a lovely picture of Arjun on a white bike being used in Creations.I tried locating it in the Pictures gallery but not all photos are loading on my browserOuchSomeone pls post it here for me to copy/pasteEmbarrassedThanks in advance

dear, this is the same image I suppose you are talking about. But, it don't have the bike. I hope it will help you though!

Ouch My knight in Shining Armour ka ghoda gayab haiLOL But thanks a ton for the beautiful pic,dearHug

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SanchayitaM

Hi,

</div>

</div>
<div>

Ouch<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">My knight in Shining Armour ka ghoda gayab haiLOLBut thanks a ton for the beautiful pic,dearHug</font>
roflol!!! U're hillarious.. Okay i'm searchin it.. If i can access.. I'll pm.. U!!!*hugs*.. Take care!

-Carrie-

--ARIA--

Goldie

--ARIA--

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
hOW TO POST A NEW FF?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

funkyliciousLove_Arnie

Charlie_

Groupbie

Charlie_

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
copy your written stuff
and paste it in same box
in which you post your coment

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arianaabyss

hOW TO POST A NEW FF?

hii... Click on New Topic. Type the title on the Subject Box. Scroll down and you'll find another box. Type the writing peices and click on post new topic. And its done.
P.s. Hit the chaska metre and comment on popular cast's profile everyday.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top