Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Arjun - Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek Help Desk [All Questions Here] (Page 133)

vidya.anand IF-Sizzlerz
vidya.anand
vidya.anand

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Carrie-

Why is the NO COPY function not working for me? Someone please help!

Remove the space between the words and enclose between square brackets []

PS, it works only for the first page of the thread(i mean if u include it in the first post of the first page, then the whole page is locked, none can copy the text from that page)...unfortunately it doesnt work in all pages...

hope this helps!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

Originally posted by -Carrie-

Why is the NO COPY function not working for me? Someone please help!

Remove the space between the words and enclose between square brackets []

PS, it works only for the first page of the thread(i mean if u include it in the first post of the first page, then the whole page is locked, none can copy the text from that page)...unfortunately it doesnt work in all pages...

hope this helps!

Thanks for your help.

You are right. It is working only on the first page and not on the rest. 

I am trying to use it for an FF thread. How are we to prevent someone from copying the subsequent updates ?Confused

vidya.anand

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
^You can't as far as I know :( Not by using those codes. One very tedious method I used for a few WUs and for one of my stories was to type it out on Microsoft Word, add the Watermark in the background, and then screenshot and upload the picture to imgur or something similar. And then post the picture. But it's a hassle so yeah...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-vidya.anand

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Naina..

^You can't as far as I know :( Not by using those codes. One very tedious method I used for a few WUs and for one of my stories was to type it out on Microsoft Word, add the Watermark in the background, and then screenshot and upload the picture to imgur or something similar. And then post the picture. But it's a hassle so yeah...

Confused

Does seem tedious. ThanksSmile
vidya.anand IF-Sizzlerz
vidya.anand
vidya.anand

Posted: 13 December 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Naina, cant you get the admins to make that NO Copy code work for all pages of a thread? 
We have had many problems of stories getting copied to other sites like FB groups...Just by coincidence we had come to know about it...It is very painful to see our own work getting published in another place with someone else as the author...Many of us have minimized our posts and also started moving stories out of the forum just due to this!

The watermark on the word doc and then making it as image and uploading is very tedious...Especially for large updates and multiple stories, doing that is really a pain in the neck...

If the No copy code starts working for all pages, then it solves all our worries...
We had posted this concern before also when we found Tina's story copied and posted on some FB group!
Please do the needful...it would be a real relief to all writers here!

..Naina..

NidhiMNehra IF-Dazzler
NidhiMNehra
NidhiMNehra

Posted: 14 December 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Hey plz may sm1 tel me d song dat is played in 2day episode. Nd frm which movie or album. Nd plz gv me d link of d song.
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 15 December 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

Naina, cant you get the admins to make that NO Copy code work for all pages of a thread? 
We have had many problems of stories getting copied to other sites like FB groups...Just by coincidence we had come to know about it...It is very painful to see our own work getting published in another place with someone else as the author...Many of us have minimized our posts and also started moving stories out of the forum just due to this!

The watermark on the word doc and then making it as image and uploading is very tedious...Especially for large updates and multiple stories, doing that is really a pain in the neck...

If the No copy code starts working for all pages, then it solves all our worries...
We had posted this concern before also when we found Tina's story copied and posted on some FB group!
Please do the needful...it would be a real relief to all writers here!

Whoops, didn't see this before! Sorry about the late response.

I get what you're saying, and as far as I remember, a lot of people had tried to get the admins to go forward with this, but it didn't end up actually happening =/ I've had my stories copied as well, so believe me when I say that I would love to have a solution to this problem, but yeah so far nothing has happened...
shurtiekta Goldie
shurtiekta
shurtiekta

Posted: 16 December 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Pls any can give.me d link of ff loveblossomseason2

Go to top