Arjun - Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek Help Desk [All Questions Here] - Page 45

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaybee23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone can help me find a story that I've read on Ariya. All I remember about it is that Arjun has started liking Riya now and they go off to some hotel to work on a case and Ariya has been paired as a couple and they stay in the same room and somehow they also end up sleeping on the same bed cuddling. Rathore keeps calling Arjun but he doesn't answer so the whole ETF breaks into Ariya room and they all see how Ariya is sleeping and Rathore shouts on them so they wake up and Riya is all embarrassed that everyone saw them like that but Arjun doesn't care. I remember that they put cameras everywhere in the hotel and ETF thinks that even the hotel people are involved in the case. I don't remember what the case was about. This is all I remember from the story and I been trying to find it but I can't so I was wondering if someone can help me out by letting me know what story I'm looking for. I will really appreciate it!
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: salmankideewani

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone can help me find a story that I've read on Ariya. All I remember about it is that Arjun has started liking Riya now and they go off to some hotel to work on a case and Ariya has been paired as a couple and they stay in the same room and somehow they also end up sleeping on the same bed cuddling. Rathore keeps calling Arjun but he doesn't answer so the whole ETF breaks into Ariya room and they all see how Ariya is sleeping and Rathore shouts on them so they wake up and Riya is all embarrassed that everyone saw them like that but Arjun doesn't care. I remember that they put cameras everywhere in the hotel and ETF thinks that even the hotel people are involved in the case. I don't remember what the case was about. This is all I remember from the story and I been trying to find it but I can't so I was wondering if someone can help me out by letting me know what story I'm looking for. I will really appreciate it!

dear even I can not remember the name. All i remember that its a ss written by Vidya di(Vidya.anand). please check archieve mansion.
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey I have a question. Our banner contest result is out before a long but till now its not up at the forum. when would it up??
chand_hp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HI
Does anyone have the link of the song that comes when arjun thinks of his past???

Please post the link

I love that song but cant find it
@salmankideewani it's ARIYA:Love n Understaning by Christeee
Edited by fatima15 - 11 years ago
kaybee23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@fatima15 thank you so much for helping me out with that! Can you by any chance give a link to that story?
BDCTG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chand_hp

HI
Does anyone have the link of the song that comes when arjun thinks of his past???

Please post the link

I love that song but cant find it

Hey..dear the song is 'Mujhko ye zindegi' frm movie 'Saailab'.
Mobil se link to update nehi kar sakti. But u can get the song in www.songs.pk.com
BDCTG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Heyy...frnds! Today I was having my coffea in the evening...suddenly I a ArIya moment came in front of my eyes. May be in 1st epi/ pehle ki koi epi me in ETF conference room Riya tissue paper se usski coffea mug ka rim wipe kar rahi thi aur Arjun ussko 'unbelievabl' look de raha tha as he saw this 1st timt. Baad me ek chai wala aake Arjun ko usska cutting chai deta hai aur Riya bhi Arjun ko 'Unbelievabl' look de rahi hoti hai.
Gys...mujhe sirf ye scene yaad aa rahi hai, kaunsi epi, kaun sa part me ye hua yaad nehi aa rahi hai. Plz...help me!
@sakmankideeewani your welcome :)
here is the link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3315666
kaybee23 thumbnail
@fatima15 I can't thank you enough for helping me out with this.  I was going crazy trying to remember the story and looking for it. Once again Thank You sooo much for your help and for the link! ðŸ˜ƒ