Mythological Masti

::Sagar Pictures' Ramayan Discussion Thread::Note pg.16 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 32

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged

I dont know how i became the starter. But ok i will edit that post and write a good intro. Lol. But wait till tuesday:)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::Sagar Pictures' Ramayan Discussion Thread::Note pg.16 (Page 5)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

I dont know how i became the starter. But ok i will edit that post and write a good intro. Lol. But wait till tuesday:)

Ok Dear, Looking Forward for How U will Adorn It WinkSmile !!

Btw, Did Anyone Watched Today's Episode ?? How was It ??

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

Ok Dear, Looking Forward for How U will Adorn It WinkSmile !!

Btw, Did Anyone Watched Today's Episode ?? How was It ??

I watched it Varnita. Well, it was pretty much the same as episode 1. There's lots of overaction by Dashrath though, I really don't like this actor in the role.Ermm Kaushalya and Sumitra are really cute, I think they're my fav from this Ramayan and will remain like that.LOL Kaikeyi and Dashrath are same, they haven't improved on me. Even when Kaikeyi tries to be nice, the actress who's playing her gives off such a snobby and mean aura, I just don't like her.

The babies grew up in this episode. The thumak chalat scene with toddler Ram is adorable, as well as the Kaagbhushandi scene which we saw before in RSR's uttarkand. They took the scene from ASR where Kaikeyi holds Ram in her lap and Manthara gets annoyed, but it didn't feel the same because I don't like either Manthara or Kaikeyi in this Ramayan.

The toddlers grew up into kids, and Rushiraj Pawar who played Chandragupta in Sagar Arts' Chandragupta Maurya plays young Ram in this Ramayan. His acting and dialgoue delivery are nice, but somehow I did not get the feel of divinity from any of the kids. Part of this reason could be that they did not give them wigs at all. They looked like today's children, not treta yugs' raghuvanshi princes.Ermm Other than Rushiraj, none of the other princes had much dialogue or expressions, but even Rushiraj I prefer him as Chandragupta to Ram. He's more suited for historical shows than mytho in my opinion.

The biggest Thumbs Down for me in this episode is that the four brothers played HOCKEY!!!!ShockedROFL I am not even joking, there were hockey sticks and a puck and everything, I was so shocked at first.Wacko Do you know how RSR and ASR had that scene with RLBS shooting arrows at a mango, and Lakshman-Shatrughan fight over who hit it? Instead of them fighting over a mango, they fight over whether Ram or Bharat should make a goal, I was totally shocked and couldn't stop laughing.LOLLOL WTH, correct me if I am wrong. But did treta yug have hockey? Seriously?Ouch

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 19 August 2012 at 9:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
^^ OMG the Kids Played hockey ShockedShocked ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL I Seriously laughed Loudly When i read that line of urs and Still Cant Stop Laughing  ROFL
Is Sagar Pictures Gone Crazy Shocked, Showing the Game of Kalyug in Treta Yuga ROFL !! This is the Biggest Blooper I have Heard Till Now in Any mytho LOL !!

Ahh Ur Explanation Seriously Discouraged me More to Watch it but I will still Watch the Episode as it is "RAMAYANA" otherwise I would have Shown my Back to this Series full of So many Bloopers Ermm

Do U have the Link of the Episode ? Well it is Just impossible for me to watch it with the Internet Plan I have Ouch, But i will Still Try !! 

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

^^ OMG the Kids Played hockey ShockedShocked ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL I Seriously laughed Loudly When i read that line of urs and Still Cant Stop Laughing  ROFL
Is Sagar Pictures Gone Crazy Shocked, Showing the Game of Kalyug in Treta Yuga ROFL !! This is the Biggest Blooper I have Heard Till Now in Any mytho LOL !!

Ahh Ur Explanation Seriously Discouraged me More to Watch it but I will still Watch the Episode as it is "RAMAYANA" otherwise I would have Shown my Back to this Series full of So many Bloopers Ermm

Do U have the Link of the Episode ? Well it is Just impossible for me to watch it with the Internet Plan I have Ouch, But i will Still Try !! 

Well, you should really watch it and tell me if I'm right. The hockey sticks and puck were more "olden day" I guess but it was hockey nonetheless. Did they have such games in treta yug?Confused I really wish someone can shed some light on this, because I find it unbelievable that the Sagars would show something so utterly ridiculous!

Here's the episode. The hockey game was in part 2 if you want to watch just that.LOL

Varnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
^^ Do these links directly open the Video ? Confused

I m Not able to Open the Video actually, They r Taking me to Some Domainblocked.com and I dont Know Where to Go after that Disapprove

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Try this: http://forum.punjabijunktion.co.in/f538/ramayan-19th-august-2012-a-309281/

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 19 August 2012 at 12:57pm

Varnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
It is Saying Google Chrome Can not Find desi.net OuchOuch

I think my Plan has Limited COnnectivity So it is not able to Open these Sites Cry !! Well leave it, I will Watch it Sometime Later Disapprove !!

Edited by Varnita. - 19 August 2012 at 1:21pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top