Mythological Masti

::Sagar Pictures' Ramayan Discussion Thread::Note pg.16 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 32

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Yeah I too read that, but no Ramayan can possibly be completed in 30 episodes.Ermm If I want to watch a short Ramayan, I'd see movies instead of shows, but when I want to see a Ramayan show, I expect a detailed version that covers a lot of story, or else there's no point to it. I think an ideal number for a weekend, 1-hour serial to end is 100 episodes. They can cover a lot of detail that way.

I know Di, from the time I have read that I am just thinking what will they actually show? I hope, they wont give us some really fast moving episodes...Everything needs to be connected. I agree, even I would love to have 100 episodes of 1 hour...I am discussing it with mom from a long time now...I can't figure out anything...

I really want to say one thing, I missed this forum...It's the best when it comes to discussing things...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::Sagar Pictures' Ramayan Discussion Thread::Note pg.16 (Page 4)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
@Janu Di...
I know, she was very cute there LOL I hope, they will choose a nice one because Sita can be a dream role for anyone, they just need to have that aura and persona to play it.

@Lola...
I think it will be fine..no problems with me Embarrassed Lage raho kaam par LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Preet.-

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Yeah I too read that, but no Ramayan can possibly be completed in 30 episodes.Ermm If I want to watch a short Ramayan, I'd see movies instead of shows, but when I want to see a Ramayan show, I expect a detailed version that covers a lot of story, or else there's no point to it. I think an ideal number for a weekend, 1-hour serial to end is 100 episodes. They can cover a lot of detail that way.

I know Di, from the time I have read that I am just thinking what will they actually show? I hope, they wont give us some really fast moving episodes...Everything needs to be connected. I agree, even I would love to have 100 episodes of 1 hour...I am discussing it with mom from a long time now...I can't figure out anything...

I really want to say one thing, I missed this forum...It's the best when it comes to discussing things...

Yes, I am grateful to the new Ramayan for one thing. It has brought people back to the mytho masti.LOL

And yeah, I agree that for a serial, being too fast-paced is not a good idea because people lost interest. The point of having a serial is so that people learn about Ramayan in detail. Those who haven't seen either RSR or ASR won't learn much from this Ramayan it seems.Ermm

The.Patthaaka.

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
@Lola, don't worry about it. The thread looks fine. :) Only angry at you for one thing. I opened this thread but now it shows under someone else's name.Angry Just kidding, I was poking fun at you.LOL

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
@Janaki di, so is that why there are the two forms Dhanalakshmi and Dhanyalakshmi? Actually, I never knew that Bhoomi devi was Vishnu's wife until I watched Bhakt Annamaiya on Netflix.
In either case, Lakshmi should have been shown in red from the start. At least DBSK had that, despite it's bigger blunders in the clothing department.

@Preet, I was only quoting Janaki di's first post. I don't know for sure wether there's a 64 episode limit.

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadhaHiBawari

@Janaki di, so is that why there are the two forms Dhanalakshmi and Dhanyalakshmi? Actually, I never knew that Bhoomi devi was Vishnu's wife until I watched Bhakt Annamaiya on Netflix.
In either case, Lakshmi should have been shown in red from the start. At least DBSK had that, despite it's bigger blunders in the clothing department.

@Preet, I was only quoting Janaki di's first post. I don't know for sure wether there's a 64 episode limit.

There are actually 8 forms of Lakshmi:

Dhanalakshmi
Dhanyalakshmi
Dhairyalakshmi
Vijayalakshmi
Adilakshmi
Vidyalakshmi
Gajalakshmi
Santanalakshmi

All these eight make up Lakshmi. Shridevi and Bhoodevi are just the two Lakshmis who have different duties. Shridevi's duty is to serve Lord Vishnu while Bhoodevi's duty is to take care of the entire universe, so I think the ashta lakshmis are form of Bhudevi. I may be incorrect, but I think Devi Sita is a form of Shridevi, or maybe she is the entire Lakshmi and not one of the parts.

Yeah, you're right. Red in general is a better color to show Lakshmi in than anything else. Dont' know why mythos don't show her like that.

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Ashta lakshami is the form of vaibhav lakshami or mahalaksham. Sri and bhu devi are both forms of mahalakshami too. I also didnt like the white dipiction. I also didnt like the first scene copying from rsr. I didnt like kaikai. Btw janaki and lola how have i become the starter of this thread?

..RamKiJanaki..

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Is this the main thread of Discussing MSR Shocked??
We Should have a Better Intro, Dont we ?? WinkBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top