Mythological Masti

::Sagar Pictures' Ramayan Discussion Thread::Note pg.16 (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 32

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
What I heard is Horrible Dead How can they do this? How can their ruin the beauty of the Characters? Cry The new generation will take a very wrong message from it Ouch
Atleast they should leave Kaushalya, She considers Sita just like her own Daughter...How can the mothers demand something like this on their wedding day? Dead
Just to give more importance to Ram's vow (which actually he makes alone with Sita on the wedding night and not infront of the whole family) they have inculded this extra story! This is really HORRIBLE Dead Why these people are insulting sita maa again and again Cry Please someone shut their mouth Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::Sagar Pictures' Ramayan Discussion Thread::Note pg.16 (Page 31)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
The Lakshman-Urmila first night scene was actually quite good. I'm glad to see that Lakshman has now warmed up to her. Their first night scene was longer and more romantic than Ram and Sita's, which I found funny.LOL Seems like the CVs know which couple viewers prefer.Wink Anyway, this scene was the only scene worth watching in the entire episode.

Varnita.

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
OMG I am shocked at what I am reading here

really they have done the limitAngry

Varnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

The Lakshman-Urmila first night scene was actually quite good. I'm glad to see that Lakshman has now warmed up to her. Their first night scene was longer and more romantic than Ram and Sita's, which I found funny.LOL Seems like the CVs know which couple viewers prefer.Wink Anyway, this scene was the only scene worth watching in the entire episode.

Ohh Means they are visiting the forums to know what people do want! Shocked That is RIDICULOUS! They are fulfilling the demands of the people who are obsessed for the actors and not the devotees of Ramayan Ouch May be because the main TRPs of the show are contributed by Neil fans since the general people are not liking the show as "Ramayan" a bit Ermm
I beg them not to show insane things for making this version different from others! They are ruining the epic completely! Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Ohh Means they are visiting the forums to know what people do want! Shocked That is RIDICULOUS! They are fulfilling the demands of the people who are obsessed for the actors and not the devotees of Ramayan Ouch May be because the main TRPs of the show are contributed by Neil fans since the general people are not liking the show as "Ramayan" a bit Ermm
I beg them not to show insane things for making this version different from others! They are ruining the epic completely! Dead

I don't think they're visiting the forum, Varnita, but definitely their main fanpage on FB has a big impact on the show. Majority of fans there are Neil fans and they requested the show for more Lakshman-Urmila scenes.

It's actually not wrong because I also love seeing Lakshman-Urmila scenes in Ramayan, but they should not destroy the storyline of Ramayan for it. They have destroyed Ram and Sita's characters, their romance, and the very essence of Ramayan. They destroyed the pure and loving characters of Dashrath, Kaushalya, Sumitra, and Kaikeyi. What more is left in the show to watch?Ouch

-Gitanjali-Varnita.

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Why are they doing this?

first the kundali
then the Ma sunayana doing this
then Kaikai's behaviour
remarriage

uff

Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

Why are they doing this?

first the kundali
then the Ma sunayana doing this
then Kaikai's behaviour
remarriage

uff

I just don't understand why Sagar Pictures cannot take one proper mythological serial.Ouch In Jai Shri Krishna they messed up Krishna's childhood, in Dwarkadheesh they messed up the whole show after Satyabhama and Jambavati's marriage, and now in Ramayan they messed up from Sita Swayamvar onwards. It's not that hard to do some proper research and stick to the storyline.SleepySleepy

Varnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Varnita.

I don't think they're visiting the forum, Varnita, but definitely their main fanpage on FB has a big impact on the show. Majority of fans there are Neil fans and they requested the show for more Lakshman-Urmila scenes.

It's actually not wrong because I also love seeing Lakshman-Urmila scenes in Ramayan, but they should not destroy the storyline of Ramayan for it. They have destroyed Ram and Sita's characters, their romance, and the very essence of Ramayan. They destroyed the pure and loving characters of Dashrath, Kaushalya, Sumitra, and Kaikeyi. What more is left in the show to watch?Ouch

Ohh Yeah...By visiting the forums I mean they are having an eye for what people do want LOLLOL And if they are keeping an eye on each and every comment on Ramayan page on FB...I am going to post there today! We need to tell them that we dont want a completely new epic and story, we just love Ramayan for what it is...please do show the original things which we love...showing such stupid things will just make people loose interest in the series like us!
Only SIta Ram are not the characters of Ramayan...each character is unique and has its own beauty, We have lessons from each and every character of Ramayan then why they are ruining them Ouch An another big shock is  again waiting for us we read in the Article,. Remember? Ouch

..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top