Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

Why are they doing this?

first the kundali
then the Ma sunayana doing this
then Kaikai's behaviour
remarriage

uff

I just don't understand why Sagar Pictures cannot take one proper mythological serial. In Jai Shri Krishna they messed up Krishna's childhood, in Dwarkadheesh they messed up the whole show after Satyabhama and Jambavati's marriage, and now in Ramayan they messed up from Sita Swayamvar onwards. It's not that hard to do some proper research and stick to the storyline.🥱🥱
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I don't think they're visiting the forum, Varnita, but definitely their main fanpage on FB has a big impact on the show. Majority of fans there are Neil fans and they requested the show for more Lakshman-Urmila scenes.

It's actually not wrong because I also love seeing Lakshman-Urmila scenes in Ramayan, but they should not destroy the storyline of Ramayan for it. They have destroyed Ram and Sita's characters, their romance, and the very essence of Ramayan. They destroyed the pure and loving characters of Dashrath, Kaushalya, Sumitra, and Kaikeyi. What more is left in the show to watch?

Ohh Yeah...By visiting the forums I mean they are having an eye for what people do want ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† And if they are keeping an eye on each and every comment on Ramayan page on FB...I am going to post there today! We need to tell them that we dont want a completely new epic and story, we just love Ramayan for what it is...please do show the original things which we love...showing such stupid things will just make people loose interest in the series like us!
Only SIta Ram are not the characters of Ramayan...each character is unique and has its own beauty, We have lessons from each and every character of Ramayan then why they are ruining them  An another big shock is  again waiting for us we read in the Article,. Remember? 
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

Why are they doing this?

first the kundali
then the Ma sunayana doing this
then Kaikai's behaviour
remarriage

uff

I know Nandini...These all things are RIDICULOUS! But this is nothing you know...the biggest shock is still waiting for us to happen in next episodes 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Here's the big shock Varnita was talking about, guys. Is there any way this show could get worse? They have simply destroyed the beauty of Ramayan.

Bharat and Ram to compete for the crown in Ramayan

• Tags:
    • Zee TV
    • Ramayan
    • Gagan Malik
    • Nishant Kumar
By TellychakkarTeam 19 Oct 2012 - 14:08
Print
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Ramayan

Currently, Sagar Pictures' show Ramayan on Zee TV is in the celebratory mode with Sita (Neha Sargam) and Ram (Gagan Malik) getting married. But soon the viewers will get to see Ram and Bharat (Nishant Kumar) competing to be the successor of their kingdom.

As per a reliable source, post marriage, Ram will return to Ayodhya wherein his father Dashrath (Rishabh Shukla) will plan to make him the King. But this news will not go down well with rest of the family members hence, they will ask for a fair competition between the brothers.

However, Laxman (Neil Bhatt) who has been very close to Ram will back out from it and so will Shatrughan. Bharat too will be seen backing out but then Ram will be seen convincing him to compete with him somehow.

This is how the competition will unfold which will have two stages. First, Bharat and Ram will have to go and get a rudraksh from a rudraksh tree. Secondly, they will have to answer the riddles thrown at them by their guru.

Ultimately, Ram will win the contest. Hence, the viewers will also get to see Ram's crowning ceremony in the show.

We got in touch with Nishant who said, "Yes, there will be a competition between Bharat and Ram."

This episode will air sometime next week.

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What..? Oh God where is the siva sema🤣😲
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
But Today's Episode Was Good. Bharat Taught His Mother A Very Lesson.
Iam Sure The Episodes Will Get Back With Time. (: