•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
hii guys...
i m new to this forum...though i didnt watch ehmmbh from the start but whenever i watched it i found virat and manvi very endearing...dnt know much about them but i m liking this jodi...i think dere are  one more couple ..  i.e may be deir elder siblings who are married...dat much i know..
anyways  recently watched deir roka..i loved the  kissing scene very cute..i guess i m getting hooked..
i joined this forum for the first time...and thought of making a post.. would like to be your friends...
welcum virman surely attract viewers wid der magical chemistry..welcum once again n do watch d show regularly u will love all d jodis
Welcome to the forum dear, VIrman's chemistry is simply amazing ! Hope u have fun here!
Welcome To The Forum Im Guessing Your A VirMan Fan Then
After All U Cant Resist VirMan They Rock
Originally posted by viratmanvi

welcum virman surely attract viewers wid der magical chemistry..welcum once again n do watch d show regularly u will love all d jodis
ya i will...the show is interesting...but i heard manvi has got cancer..is she fine now?sorry i actually didnt follow the show..🤪
i dnt know about the other jodi..the married couple is sweet but not attractive (just my view huh..:no offence😊..)might be i will like dem  if i watch the show regularly😊
Originally posted by adenah

Welcome to the forum dear, VIrman's chemistry is simply amazing ! Hope u have fun here!
yes..i really like them...do they have fan pages in fb whre  they posts?
in fact i have so many friends who are mad after dem..😳.they are like nia and kushal are amazing..u must watch the show to  get the flavour of the jodi...
Originally posted by LuvVirManNiShal

Welcome To The Forum Im Guessing Your A VirMan Fan Then
After All U Cant Resist VirMan They Rock
yeah i m recently watching the show only for them..need time to like other jodis..i m sure dey are gr8 too😊
thank you all of  you guys for giving me a nice welcome🤗
u guys are  very sweet
Originally posted by siddhitifan

ya i will...the show is interesting...but i heard manvi has got cancer..is she fine now?sorry i actually didnt follow the show..🤪
</div><div>
i dnt know about the other jodi..the married couple is sweet but not attractive (just my view huh..:no offence😊..)might be i will like dem if i watch the show regularly😊

Manvi does have cancer and its not cured yet she recently went throught third chemo session an een gt bald but her hair grew back yet there isnt much shown though
Originally posted by LuvVirManNiShal

Manvi does have cancer and its not cured yet she recently went throught third chemo session an een gt bald but her hair grew back yet there isnt much shown though
ohk thnks...dat wud help me...😊