Teri Meri Love Stories

Married Life+Money= No Love No Life No happiness (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

...shruti...

IF-Sizzlerz

...shruti...

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
gosh manal m so dead those caps 
and esp that almost kiss one really had me under 
todays episode was just awesome dialogues dance acting everything was great
and that guy shresth and shilpu was just wow
and that song sab mera tu i dont even need to say i told you in scraps already i just loved it way too much my new ringtone for iphone apart from nescafeLOL

just awesome epi and equally awesome post 
love ya loads
ShruuuHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Married Life+Money= No Love No Life No happiness (Page 3)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barundeewani19

Loved ur post dear... It was smoking hot scene on star plus.. Loved the episode..
That guy was Mahi way show of sony..:)
Awww thanks n <3 ! Rofl i was right ! cuz i remember seeing a bit of him ! but tht was not enough ! today Ayeee he rocked <3

Barundeewani19

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shruti_P

gosh manal m so dead those caps 
and esp that almost kiss one really had me under 
todays episode was just awesome dialogues dance acting everything was great
and that guy shresth and shilpu was just wow
and that song sab mera tu i dont even need to say i told you in scraps already i just loved it way too much my new ringtone for iphone apart from nescafeLOL

just awesome epi and equally awesome post 
love ya loads
ShruuuHugHug
Shru Hug ! ROFL me n u Already Discussed ROFL n hail Iphone ROFL already downloaded the song in my iphone listening to it non stop <3 n Viraf n shilpa were HOT <3

...shruti...

Barundeewani19

IF-Rockerz

Barundeewani19

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

[QUOTE=Barundeewani19]

Loved ur post dear... It was smoking hot scene on star plus.. Loved the episode..

Awww thanks n
Yeah in that show he wasnt lead so his character n costumes were nt so good bt today he was looking too handsome in those suits...

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barundeewani19

Originally posted by ..Manal..

[QUOTE=Barundeewani19]

Awww thanks n
Yeah in that show he wasnt lead so his character n costumes were nt so good bt today he was looking too handsome in those suits...
Wat was that show about ? ! 
wasn't it those yash raj films ? 

--Fairy--

IF-Rockerz

--Fairy--

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Awesome analysis dear for wonderful n meaningful love stories with lots of hidden and true emotions .dialogues were prefect ,actors were amzing ..shilpa dresses were simply wow from simple kurti to her saree ..BGM had extra score ..Show had made entry with bang ..yesterday story was cool one realted to friendhip-love mood seen lots of time but today one is different thanks to dialogues 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Badtameez_Dil.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Fairy--

Awesome analysis dear for wonderful n meaningful love stories with lots of hidden and true emotions .dialogues were prefect ,actors were amzing ..shilpa dresses were simply wow from simple kurti to her saree ..BGM had extra score ..Show had made entry with bang ..yesterday story was cool one realted to friendhip-love mood seen lots of time but today one is different thanks to dialogues 
Aww Thank Q so much <3 ! 
yesterday epi was quite cute I enjoyed ! its just i felt dialogues could have been much better ! 
where today dialogues stole the show Clap ! they Were strong n every dialogue could have said millions meaning to 1 word Clap

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Stunnerz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Such An Awesum tak ...superb post with all pics & the song
those pics ohh my absolute hott scene that was...

the way u explained every bit is beautiful..
the acting the chemistry of viraf & shilpa was brilliant indeed this need to be some were so regularly watchable couple they make..define beautiful chemistry...set the screen on fire...
the movie with present & flashback entangled with them was brilliantly edited...the story defining setting the foundation was superb...keeping in mind the time frame...it was a greattt to watch the pace...
the Intense emotions of the love couple shared than it is lost in practicality love ...was so maturely handled...those dialagues were refreshing & very deep...
the colours playing the part important in the scernios the refreshing yellow & white in the rain it looking so fresh & beautiful
red for love passion jealousy during the dance the party awesumly played around with colours  in the movie...
loveddd the song its lyrics ...a must watch again & again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha-rockss.FlawlessSarun.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.