Teri Meri Love Stories

Married Life+Money= No Love No Life No happiness (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

Flawedshilrun

IF-Sizzlerz

Flawedshilrun

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Manal perfectly said. Shona came n conqured us she n sanaya both r class apart. Her dress, chemistry with both the guys r awesome. This tf is top notched n unbeatable. I wish san also get the salwar suits n sarees which shona has worn.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.neha-rockss.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Married Life+Money= No Love No Life No happiness (Page 2)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
well Manal...all newcomers need a chance to make an impression...but this girl...Mala Salariya..i found her absolutely expressive for her first show..her eyes really speak...

i will watch todays..very soon Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

Manal...this was by far the BEST BEST Analysis I swear

it was just BANG ON !!!!

Yur compiled and detailed every every small thing  WOWWW

Agreed ri8 from the  looks , casting , acting , cinematography to editing and direction..everything was FANTASTIC !!!

Love yu Shilpa Anand <3 <3

Yu litreally made me cry so many times craving for yu !!

But yur BACK WITH A BANG to show 5 years down the line and still yur CRAZE is the same Approve

Manal...Loved the post ...Clap

I hope SA gets to do more tfs or a show and yu keep making topics on her always Embarrassed
Shocked ! Awww Neha Shocked ! That is So Sweet ! lol Im not a usual analyzer ! I just write what comes in my mind LOL !! But thankQ so much n So Glad u Liked it <3 

Shilpa Anand ! when She Left DMG ! I left DMG ! didn't Watch tht crap afta she left n after her for me tht show lost its charm ! so yes i was quite happy to know shilpa was part of TMLS ! n thn when I saw the Trailer ! the trailer it self caught my attention ! n the Epi was 10x's better then trailer Clap ! chemistry with Viraf was BURNING hot <3 

n Thank Q so much <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.neha-rockss

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

Manal perfectly said. Shona came n conqured us she n sanaya both r class apart. Her dress, chemistry with both the guys r awesome. This tf is top notched n unbeatable. I wish san also get the salwar suits n sarees which shona has worn.
It was only Shilpa n dRashti i used to like ! n thn Sanaya came As Khushi <3 ! Drashti ! lost interest with her :( ! but shilpa was always 1 of my fav <3 ! so Now i have Shilpa n Sanaya <3 2 angelz <3 ! 

Todays TMLS was defo The Best :D ! let see if next TMLS beats this epi  or this will be remembered forever <3 

Flawedshilrun

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yamz-

well Manal...all newcomers need a chance to make an impression...but this girl...Mala Salariya..i found her absolutely expressive for her first show..her eyes really speak...

i will watch todays..very soon Big smile
See I said in my yesterdays post on the epi too ! that yes there were some places i liked her ! but As i said there she needs to improve if she gets more opportunities ! im sure she will improve n prove me rong :D !! 

IamSherLocked

IF-Rockerz

IamSherLocked

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Amazing post!!!
Nothing left to add
keeping the phangiri aside
i feel wateva loopholes were in the yesterdays episode were filled in this one
performance wise, story wise, even the ending was nt rushed
it felt like a complete movie :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights..FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnoWyfaCed.

Amazing post!!!
Nothing left to add
keeping the phangiri aside
i feel wateva loopholes were in the yesterdays episode were filled in this one
performance wise, story wise, even the ending was nt rushed
it felt like a complete movie :-)
Aww thanks ! 
well yesterdays was rushed for example how the girl Fall for guy !! was quite rushed n not properly was shown ! but today was like a short film ! n i didn't find it rushed ! it was like a movie ! so hats off to the writers n directors Clap !! 

IamSherLocked

Barundeewani19

IF-Rockerz

Barundeewani19

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Loved ur post dear... It was smoking hot scene on star plus.. Loved the episode..
That guy was Mahi way show of sony..:)

.FlawlessSarun.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.