Teri Meri Love Stories

Married Life+Money= No Love No Life No happiness (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 12

Page 1 Page 11
Page   of 12

...shruti...

IF-Sizzlerz

...shruti...

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

Originally posted by Shruti_P

gosh manal m so dead those caps
and esp that almost kiss one really had me under
todays episode was just awesome dialogues dance acting everything was great
and that guy shresth and shilpu was just wow
and that song sab mera tu i dont even need to say i told you in scraps already i just loved it way too much my new ringtone for iphone apart from nescafeLOL

just awesome epi and equally awesome post
love ya loads
ShruuuHugHug
Shru Hug ! ROFL me n u Already Discussed ROFL n hail Iphone ROFL already downloaded the song in my iphone listening to it non stop <3 n Viraf n shilpa were HOT <3

Sheiks that was my night time 1 o clock news now see its 10 here and me is again watching that scene and listening to that song I hv officially lost it

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Married Life+Money= No Love No Life No happiness (Page 12)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky0902

Manoo.. You said it all! I loved the concept. 

And Viraf! Ugh, why is he hawt?! esp in the two scenes you pointed.

Shilpa was outstanding. Really gorgeous. I loved the blue outfit she wore in the dance - so pretty!! <3 

I loved her pink outfit with layers when she was dancing and keshav saw her. But I preferred her hair opened :P *im expecting tamatars* hahaha..

but over all, it was really good. and i will defo have to agree with my mom, tv actors are better than movie actors Embarrassed *tamatars again*

THE SONG!! Posted the song on my FB alsoROFL i love the song!! Embarrassed
Pinky Hug ! ditto @ what u said <3 ! n thnkss For the comment <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskies

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Mana Loved the post!

Viraf and Shona the chemistry was so hot! And the song was just amazing!!! 

I loved the message because in the hustle bustle of life you shouldn't lose yourself or your relationships! You can change but it has to be something you want... 

I loved it... This TF was too good! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

Mana Loved the post!

Viraf and Shona the chemistry was so hot! And the song was just amazing!!! 

I loved the message because in the hustle bustle of life you shouldn't lose yourself or your relationships! You can change but it has to be something you want... 

I loved it... This TF was too good! 
Nikzz Hug ! honestly I didnt xpect such a HOT scene !! tht Almost kiss was killer ! n the Kitchen scene ! had a magic honestly <3 

n Message ! I have seen around it ! 1s u get success ! u forget ur personal life ! u forget there is some1 else who is Waiting to make ur world has hers ! 

-SweetDesire-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SweetDesire-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I loved the concept! Shilpa was outstanding
& her chemistry with both guys were great.
but meera and sresht these two had passionate scenes Blushing

Edited by KashForever. - 14 August 2012 at 12:19pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.