Teri Meri Love Stories
Teri Meri Love Stories

India-Forums

Married Life+Money= No Love No Life No happiness (Page 11)

nishasaxena Senior Member
nishasaxena
nishasaxena

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
ITZ Shilpa, Viraf Everywhere

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun. IF-Addictz
.FlawlessSarun.
.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishasaxena

ITZ Shilpa, Viraf Everywhere
Cuz with 1 tele film they were truly ROcking <3

Flawedshilrun

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Manal Big smile

So i watched the 2nd episode and to be very honest, i didn't like it much..LOL reasons being the concept very cliched in my opinion..it was exactly like KK Menon and Shilpa Shetty's track in Life in a Metro..its a very city like life, its not a bad concept, it was just too typical for me..Moreover Shilpa's acting is still very cold to me as its always been Ermm i was not too happy with her acting although her character was nice. Viraf could have been better, the only person i genuinely liked was the Keshav guy..good acting with a sincere and decent character..

Comparatively, i found yesterday's episode WAY better and more appealing in terms of concept, and story and characters..even the actors were better.

.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.
.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yamz-

Manal Big smile

So i watched the 2nd episode and to be very honest, i didn't like it much..LOL reasons being the concept very cliched in my opinion..it was exactly like KK Menon and Shilpa Shetty's track in Life in a Metro..its a very city like life, its not a bad concept, it was just too typical for me..Moreover Shilpa's acting is still very cold to me as its always been Ermm i was not too happy with her acting although her character was nice. Viraf could have been better, the only person i genuinely liked was the Keshav guy..good acting with a sincere and decent character..

Comparatively, i found yesterday's episode WAY better and more appealing in terms of concept, and story and characters..even the actors were better.
yamzi Hug Finally u watched it !! 
never watched Metro ! but yes heard about it ! so won't Judge ! Todays concept was quite Mature ! n Mostly Maybe Attract Newly Wedded ! or couples !! where yesterdays was more like Youth Attention ! n im still saying i enjoyed it <3 ! i know i will watch Yesterdays Again n Maybe will watch it for long ! the issue i had was too common dialogues ! the Dialogue Writer could have been much better with yesterdays epi ! 

n Keshav Was Cute <3 

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
i don't know..this episode could have been wayyy better..i was expecting it to be really out of this world..but naah it didnt appeal to me as much as yesterday's did..and yesterday's was definitely more realistic..lol

if you ever watched Metro..you'll know what i'm talking about ;) its the exact same
sonareso Goldie
sonareso
sonareso

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
this is a matured storyline which wont get on like youth concept 

but was scripted , 2 episodes would have been best for such concepts , a single episode is not sufficient 

Flawedshilrun

.FlawlessSarun.
.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Caps Uploaded :D  Shilpa&Viraf 184 Caps :D Sab Mera Tu <3
Chao <3

Flawedshilrun

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Manoo.. You said it all! I loved the concept. 

And Viraf! Ugh, why is he hawt?! esp in the two scenes you pointed.

Shilpa was outstanding. Really gorgeous. I loved the blue outfit she wore in the dance - so pretty!! <3 

I loved her pink outfit with layers when she was dancing and keshav saw her. But I preferred her hair opened :P *im expecting tamatars* hahaha..

but over all, it was really good. and i will defo have to agree with my mom, tv actors are better than movie actors Embarrassed *tamatars again*

THE SONG!! Posted the song on my FB alsoROFL i love the song!! Embarrassed

Edited by pinky0902 - 12 August 2012 at 9:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Flawedshilrun.FlawlessSarun.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index