Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: anodaksgfan

i know datπŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
for me it is so dfrnt to be smewhere else other than ipk..haha

cuz IPK is home for us LOL ! rest our our picnic spot 🀣
Today's epi was simply awesome... I was never a big fan of Shilpa but this TF made me fall in love with her πŸ˜† The story was too good... I loved Meera and Shrisht's love story... πŸ˜ Shilpa looked cute in white and red saari πŸ˜ƒ
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I loved today's story..

Viraf should get new serials as lead.. he is pretty good..

the bg song was sooo good...

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
i was always a fan of her but today even more <3
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

I loved today's story..

Viraf should get new serials as lead.. he is pretty good..

the bg song was sooo good...

oye πŸ€— ! yes this GUY NEEDS TO BE BACK !! he n gautam has to come bk <3 ! so tht i can drool 🀣 
sharmagauri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Manal..

WOW !! I thought yesterdays epi was good ! but Today was like a Blockbuster Movie honestly !! 
Yesterdays Epi n Story was too cliche ! like Way too typical ! have seen it alot ! n the girls Acting could have been better ! where Gautam Rocked it <3 ! plus Dialogues were too common ! like not WOOW or Gr8 ! except 1 line Shayad Jo tumse Pyaar karein aur tumhe Pata na ho ! other thn that it was like u know the dialogue writer was writing an OS ! not a Tele fim ! so ya yesterday Dialogues could have been Better ! Cuz Watching todays epi I realized WOOOWW what Amazing dialogues could have been used in yesterdays episode ! but well too late now! 

Now coming to Todays episode ! it left me >> 😲 << ! that how Amazing it was ! from the Cast >> to Story >> to chemistry >> to DIALOGUE! 

first of all HOW STUNNING WAS SHILPA LOOKING in WHITE :O ! <3 ! it was like an Angel in White <3 man <3 

Perfect Make up <3 Beautiful Dress up ! 
I didn't know thru out the show ! who to focus on !! HER beauty <3 ! the show ! or the amazing dresses she wore ! like every Dress she wore were Simply stunning ! 

Now coming to Viraf <3 ! DUDE ! HOT !! :O !! Woow !! Never Saw him either !! Ya u must be thinking What world does this girl lives in ROFL πŸ˜† but Wait i guess he was on some Sony Show ? ! welll Never really Saw him properly ! but DAYUM ! Dude was HOT HOT HOT ! n Acting πŸ‘ Was PERFECT ! that Anger ! amazing 

Now Coming to Keshav ! THIS GUY tho Defo Haven't Seen him 🀣 but CUTE hai Chora πŸ˜‰ !! 
wah ji Wah Shilpa Ji ! 1 HOT guy as ur HOT hubby ! n Thn CUTE lover πŸ˜‰ !! this is why i said PERFECT CAST ! cuz all 3 rocking n perfect for their characters πŸ‘ ! 

first will go in every scene that I loved ! honestly the Whole Story was mindblowing ! from start to end ! it was simply amazing ! How Meera is doing everything ! n making sure everything is PERFECT ! just for her hubbies Happiness ! how from 1st scene you can Clearly Say ! this is not what Meera actually is ! this is not What she wanted ! but you can Clearly see she Accepted this life style for Shrisht's Happiness ! how she some how is lost in this so called PERFECT WORLD ! trying to remind him Where they once upon a time used to belong n now its just a different world where she is just like a furniture ! 

btw LOVED Keshav n Meera's Meeting ! some how there was a spark <3 ! 

Now Keshav Some how Bought her back to where Meera actually Belong ! the world ! the dreams she saw ! he some how reminded her what her dreams actually are ! he made her realize! that its not too late to realize that she can still live her life and fulfill her dreams ! 

Shrisht was like a total jerk ! a jerk who like COMPLETELY indirectly Forced her to Accept his so called PERFECT world ! that HE DIDN'T even Notice How Beautiful she was looking :( ! just ignored her :( ! not just that but gave her hope for a private Vacation time ! n thn BANG the Same minute, just say SORRY to her n Tell her OH U TOO BUSY to spent the time she wished to Spent with Her husband ! 

and THN BANG such Husbands r always EFFING Ready to Doubt their Wives ! they Always ready to look @ thm with doubt n Ask thm questions to force thm to lie in Fear ! 

SHIT why is tht ANGRY HUSBAND is sO HOT :O !! Man Tht bedroom scene was effing HOT ! 
LIKE OMG tht ALMOST KISS DEAD ! I was screaming KISS HER ! KISS HER 🀣 

HOW HOT this scene was ! even tho i felt Bad for Meera  cuz she Truly didn't deserve the Anger ! but hahahahah Hum Kameenay Log 🀣 ! jahan Hotness ! n we start droooling 🀣 ! i was abusing Shrisht 🀣 ! but this Scene ! i was like FUCCK THIS IS HOT 🀣 ! 

the next Scene that was EFFING hot was the KITCHEN SCENE MAN :O !! 
these2 scenes so far were the BOLDEST scene on Star plus :O <3
LOVED IT !! 

now coming to Serious ! 
Honestly when shrisht ordered for a Colorful Party ! I some how thought Chalo Kameena Insaan Ban Raha hai 🀣 ! n when he chose Red for her ! i thought chalo Finally she will get the love which was missing in her life ! but BANG ! usually Red is color of love but here it was full of Hatred n Jealousy ! 
That Dance was Amazing honestly !! Viraf n Shilpa Together can set the screen on fire ! these 2 needs to be back permanently <3 

Shrisht Physical Punched Keshav ! but KESHAV Silently gave a nice Slap on Shrisht's Face ! that Dialogue was PERFECT Kitni Ajeeb baat hai na ... jo apke paas hai .. apko uski kadar nahi...jiske liye main pareshan hoon...usse meri Kadar nahi! and the other dialogue that i loved of keshav was Ek Woh hai jo apke gusse main Pyaar talash rahi hai ! aur ek ap hai jo apne Guroor Main usse Khote Jarahe ho !! This WAS THE BEST !! these 2 lines SAID The WHOLE Story ! of how Meera is forgetting her dreams n life ! just to accept Shrisht's World ! where afta even trying so much she is still not fitting but not giving up ! where Shrisht ! in his Perfect World has forgotten Whats meera's happiness are ! 

there was 1 more dialogue i guess meera used something like Hum Humsafar se Kab ajnabi Ban gaye ! Awww I just wanted to go n hug her :( 

Now Coming to the Song of this Story ! OMG !! Just WOOW LOVED IT 
Aarzoo tu.. justajoo tu. . Zindagi tu...Sab Mera tu ... Sab mera tu!

Tere liye .. bana main... Mere liye bani tu..

Sara jahan .. ye jaan le... dil mein tumhi base ho.. sanso mein ghul gaye ho.. 

Pyaar hai tu.. pyaar hai tu... zindagi tu... bandagi tu..

Rab mera tu. .sab mera tu...!!

Beautiful Lyrics ! 

Honestly Watching todays love story reminded me like i was watching Fawad n Mahira's Humsafar ! im sure many of u Watched it ! it was like that ! 

now coming to my title Married Life+Money= No Love No Life No Happiness ! yes It was yet again proved in todays epi ! n it was quite True n real cuz even in real World I have seen how a couple was actually Happy when their life was normal ! n not into money world ! but Success Changed their Life ! it was like their Happiness was gone ! even now Our adults actually tell us ! that life without money is Better ! once money comes in your life, it slowly takes away your happiness ! as money Brings Ego along with it in your life ! n ego can ruin your whole life and happiness ! 

Yet again ! PERFECT EPISODE I would say ! 10 on 10 πŸ‘  ! 

Amazing ! 

u said it all kudos to shilpa+viraf+mudit 

and ur post & lovely analysis
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmagauri

u said it all kudos to shilpa+viraf+mudit 

and ur post & lovely analysis

Awww <3 thank Q <3 !! yes Esp Viraf n Shilpa's chem was Rocking <3
sharmagauri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the helpless ness shilpa expressed , shown, was damn touching 
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmagauri

the helpless ness shilpa expressed , shown, was damn touching 

Well she proved she is a rocking actress <3 ! cuz in DMG ! she was like those Bubbly Girls ! but today we saw a Mature Meera ! n it was amazing 

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yeah their chemistry was pretty good.. I'm not a shilpa fan but she looked really good with Viraf.. This story was superb