IP REDUX ; Khichdi..Third Thread !!

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

For those  few who might have missed Doods Post, here it is ;

I have no idea how to write today's analysis. Just when I was about to start penning down I learnt terrible news from Purvi. You all know her through my analysis. Her one of the second cousins' daughter lost her Mom today. She lost her Dad when was 5 years old. Now, she is 18. I have no idea how to react as my heart is even sinking hearing this news but felt as if only one thing we all can do is "Pray" for her. I don't know which city she is from but open today's NDTV page and you all will see the headline - "Are Mumbai women not safe even at home"???We had this terrible incident at Guwahati last month. I know we all are habituated with all the incidents around us but when we learn the news of someone losing their parents at an early age especially when she is a girl, always make me question the "Security of Women" in this cruel and ruthless world. I told her the only relief is she is 18 and she will be ok because she is a FIGHTER. I humbly request please take a moment and pray for her as this is all we can do right now and we will.

Everyone goes through seasons in life that seem overwhelming; times when you've felt drained of strength and power. But, you haven't been left without HOPE. You haven't been left without an ANSWER. The God of heaven and earth is near you and promises to give you strength and might to overcome. Where does this strength and power come from??? It comes directly from the Almighty. The Lord is your source of strength.

When Khushi lost her parents she was only 8 years old and Arnav was 14 years old when he lost his. Losing parents is terrible but not knowing what you have lost or that you have lost someone is even more terrible. Today I remembered the episode when Khushi informed Arnav about her fears, her loss, her adhering to the remembrances of her parents, her belief, her faith. In her words - "hum aat(8) saal ke the jab humare Amma Babuji ek accident mein gujar gaye the ... tab humhein pata bhi nehin tha ki marna kisse kehtein hain ... kitne dino tak humhein laga ki woh kahin chale gaye hain ... wapas aayenge ... aur kya pata nehin hain humare bare mein??? Aap ko pata nehin hoga naa aaj bhi humhein lagta hain ki humare Amma Babuji tare ban gaye hain ... Isliye hum apne bistar ke upar tare latkakein sote hain ... aaj bhi humhein tezz gaadhi se darr lagta hain ' akele sone mein darr lagta hain ... andhere mein jaane se darr lagta hain ... itne saal ho gaye par aaj bhi aisa lagta hain jaise yeh sab sirf ek bura sapna hain 'ek din hum uth jayenge aur woh aa jaayenge".

Yes, she said in her own words she lost her parents in an accident when she was 8 ... she didn't even know what "Death" is ... for so many days she felt they have gone somewhere ' they will come back ... Khushi then told Arnav what else you don't know about me??? You might not know that till date I believe they have become "Stars" and that is the reason I put stars above my bed ... even today I am scared of fast cars ... I'm scared of sleeping alone ... darkness still haunts me ... so many years have passed by but still somewhere I feel that this is just a "Bad Dream" and one fine morning I'll wake up and realize that they have come back. 

Arnav was 14 when he lost his Parents. His Mom committed suicide then. Anjali I am assuming would have been 18 years old. When Khushi came to share his pain the day of his Parents' "Death Anniversary" ASR rebuked her with  - "Pata hain kaisa lagta hain jab apni haathon se aapni Maa ko Agni dete hain??? Kaisa lagta hain jab apne Maa Baap ko jala kar ghar wapas aatein hain ... kaisa lagta hain jab kehtein hain ki hum sab kuch samajhtein hain lekin koi kuch nehin samajhta". Then he remembered how he had thrown Khushi out that day saying - "Aaj ka din mere liye bahut important hain aur aaj ke din agar mujhe tumhari shakl dekhni padhe yeh mujhe bilkul pasand nehin, Get Out".

Then there is Anjali who also lost her Parents at an early age, elder among the 3 orphans. She enquired Khushi's state of mind that day seeing the "Shradh Puja" preparations and Khushi replied - "hum aur kar bhi kya saktein hain Anjaliji ... jo guzar jaate hain hum unhein kitna bhi bula le woh wapas kabhi nehin aate ... sirf unki yaad ati hain". Anjali encouraged Khushi her to cry her heart out and said - "Humari Mamma kehti thi ki jab rona aaye toh dil khol ke rona chahiye, dil mein nehin rakhni chahiye".

At least Arnav and Anjali have some memories of their Mom and Dad, good and bad both but does Khushi have that "Privilege"??? No. Nah. She doesn't have. She have None just a "Payal (Anklet)" of her Mom as a keepsake and her maternal aunt (Maasi), Garimaji. Apart from the anklet and Garimaji, there is none and nothing that she can associate with her past, her life. Today love has entered in her life but on the basis she received love, is "Righteous"??? Is it ??? No. It's not. Life has given her "One" single happy memory but will always be like this "bed of roses" ??? Life has taken away everything from this girl since when she was 8. An 8 year old, generally known as a 3rd grader, plays with dolls and kitchen sets; does she have any idea what "cheating" means??? What "Dignity" means??? What is the meaning of "blackmail"??? What is the meaning of a "Deal"??? No. But all these life have taught her. Life has taught her to be strong. Did she lose faith in God??? No. it is still intact in her blood. Did she lose faith in humanity??? No. still she believes in it. When she lost her parents she never realized she lost them but when years passed by, life has taught her this crude "Truth". 

On the other hand we have Arnav and Anjali who lost their Mom because it was her decision to end her breath. If for Khushi it was "Fate" responsible for her loss then for Arnav it was his "Mom's Decision" responsible for his loss. 14 year old, generally known as a 9th grader, Arnav definitely was aware of what is called "Decision Making" and what is called a "Death" and what is called a "Loss". 

If you all go through the databases regarding "Suicide Cases" then it will prove you that there are many 14-18 year old students who when failed achieving higher grade marks in Board Exams have committed suicide. Why??? Just because their parents would scold them??? Just because they cannot face their friends and families??? Just because they saw their future as blank???

My Mom says "cowards commit suicide". Yes, because they are not "Fighters". You know who are fighters??? The women who have lost their fathers, brothers, husbands at war but still have the courage to send their sons to the battlefield. They are "Fighters". The people who have lost their body parts due to some incidents and still courageously live their lives on a daily basis. Look at them and then decide is "committing suicide" called a courageous mentality??? No. NEVER.

Why the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada is like this today??? Have you ever thought??? Because of his Dad??? NO. He is like this today because of his "MOM". He left his Dad's name just because he was "Not Righteous". He didn't want to be a "Malik" just because that name took away his Mom, took away the respect he had for his Dad and family, took away his rights. Everything. That name gave him "Humiliation" and nothing else. This is the reason he didn't prefer to carry "Malik" with his name. He is a "Raizada" today with choice. But why he is hell bent to prove that he is not like his Mom??? Why he fell in love with Khushi??? Why he protects Anjali??? You want to know???

Let me take you to the episode where ASR asked Khushi to take care of the parking lot on a rainy day late in the night. When he saw Khushi all drenched in the rain and was about to hit by a car he saved her. Before he offered her the coat he said - "yun bheeg kar kya sabit karna chahti ho ke tum bechaari ho ya logon ki nazron mein aana chahti ho??? Ab rona mat shuru kar dena ... yeh coat pehen lo aur apna hulia thik karo ... apna nehin toh mere company ke hashiyat ka khayal rakha hota". Do you all remember what Khushi did then??? Yes, she returned the coat back to him  saying - "Humhein isski koi zaroorat nehin hain". That was the moment he realized that this girl is NOT a coward BUT a "Fighter". He knows that IF his Mom would have fought then today they wouldn't have lost her. This is the reason he paused today when Daadi said - "Aap ki Maa ne khud khoosi ki kyun ki woh ek KAMZOR stree thi".I am not sorry to declare that I agree with Daadi today. 100 %. Yes she was not a fighter and she was not brave enough to fight; to accept the truth; to fight for her rights and for her children; she was unable to choose between the right and wrong. Didn't she know that what she was about to do is wrong??? Yes, she knew but still she chose the weakest path to run away from the truth. She did. Indeed. A 14 yr old boy is capable enough to judge the right and the wrong. That day he taken an oath to fight for the justice and not run away from the "Fact". This is the reason I always mention Arnav Singh Raizada NEVER sits and cries over spilt milk. He chooses a path and walk ahead. Right or wrong that time have always told him.

But have he done justice with Anjali??? Well NO. He has always over protected her but never taught her to be like him, a fighter. He himself have risen from the ashes but when the responsibility came to structure the character of Anjali he failed to make her "Strong", infact for anyone. All he decided is to prove he is not like his Dad, irresponsible and not coward like his Mom. He fell in love with Khushi she is a "Fighter" and is capable of facing any hurdle that life throws at her. He has taken all the responsibility on his shoulder and fought his own battles. He is trying hard to prove he is exactly opposite from his Dad and Mom. But you know what??? In the process, he have proven many a times that his actions are like his Dad and he avoids certain decision making like his Mom. Along with this he forgot that his Khushi is going to pay the price once again but if he would have thought clearly then he could have taken wise decision and avoided that "STORM" to hit but like we all know ' truth can never be hidden as Mark Twain says ~ "A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes".

Truth. This is what we all want to know right??? What is this truth??? Well, one version of truth we all know and that is how and what is the condition behind Arnav and Khushi got married. What is needed is the truth of the past which I have also laid as an overview. There is one scene in the episode today where the truth was shown but in the past it was shown as an "Opposite" or rather been played in a "Khichdi" setup and in current situation the "Truth" is going to unfold pretty soon.

The entire truth is in this above scene. The family was present here and we have Naani instructing Khushi to give her water and she mistakenly poured it in Daadi's "Glass of Milk". Now there lie the truth and it was shown in the past also as it will come out in the present. It was shown to the whole family then and it will be shown to the whole family again now. But like last time it was "Twisted" by Chachaji will this time it will be revealed and understood fully by the members???

Milk also denotes food of the Gods. It is the first and most important nutritious food. Milk is the elixir of life, given from mother to child and it is pure.  Water is life, purity and fertility but above all Water is known as "Truth". Yes, when a person is been baptized then he/she have to take a dip in the water and not milk because water is the truth. Whereas Milk is associated with "Mother and Children". We have here Khushi pouring water in Daadi's glass of milk and not Naani's, right??? Khushi showing the truth of her son and grandson. Look at the second picture, we have Arnav's refelction while Khushi pours water in the milk. Khushi here portrayed both as past and present. Yes, even 14 years back when Shyam's Sister intruded the wedding then she came to "Expose" ASR's Dad and showed the whole family the truth but did they see it??? No. They didn't. Why??? Because ASR said "Kya pagal ladki hain" and NK said - "Yeh style aacha hain" and Naani said - "Aap ulta kurta pehni ho" and Maami said - "lagta hain brainwa holidays pe hain". WOW. Now this is called "Designing". In a single scene the past and present is weaved in a perfect way. But why all negated Shyam's Sister truth???I'll tell you.

Let touch Thursday episode a bit. Yesterday it was all about how Chachaji set up the "Khichdi" plan. I have already explained in detail in Wednesday's analysis about the past so today I'll briefly touch on that. I guess I have already explained Chachaji's motice was to capture Seesh Mahal and also the property and kingdom, right??? Rememver ASR said - "Indore ka market iss time upcoming hain, realestate mein enter karne ka isse aacha time humhein nehin milega ... isiliye yeh deal crack karne ka isse ... kal ki presentation tum lead karo kyun ki clients ko tum aache se jaante ho ... research pe jyaada dhyaan mat dena ... humare figs aache nehin hain ... unhein facts batao." Shall I break it??? Here we go.

Indore - midway of Delhi and Mumbai which is "Middleman" , which is Chachaji.

Real Estate - Seesh Mahal

Deal - Naming of the babies

Presentation - Meeting with Daadi and ASR's Dad

Clients - Daadi and ASR's Dad and Family

Research - How the other woman was trapped by ASR's Dad

Facts - Babies

Who made ASR signed the papers of Indore Deal??? Yes, Aakash. Wasn't there sarcastic "Good Day" exchanged by both??? Now all of got the Khichdi setup by Chachaji and how he planned the whole confrontation on Anjali's Wedding day??? But there was one mistake he did. In his calculation he didn't visualize that the "Other Woman" is "Principled" and ASR's Mom will commit suicide. But at the end he actually managed to pull off the "Operation" successfully. How???

That night the confrontation happened as per planned but Shyam's Sister showed the "Proof" of how ASR's Dad forced her into the relationship. What did ASR say to Khushi??? "Maine tumhein majboor kiya tha shaadi karne ke liye, tumhari iss mein koi galti nehin hain". Isn't it??? And we all know now that she showed the true picture of ASR's Dad to the family as in the above piture and ASR's Mom couldn't take it further and she crashed. For the family reputation Daadi and ASR's Dad  somewhat agreed to name the babies but the death of ASR's Mom failed the plan of Chachaji and Shyam's Sister had to leave the place. Arnav took the strong decision of against it as we all know but then in this susceptible situation ASR's Dad as by all committed suicide which I still feel was murder or the suicide was instigated by Chachaji but the Maliks still believe it was because of Shyam's Sister. On the other hand it was Chachaji who fed Shyam's Sister against Arnav being the one against naming of the babies and hence the "Revenge" planned years later by Shyam and his Sister. All in all, Chachaji acquired the property and became the KING where as he double crossed all of the parties involved here.

Daadi wanted to name the babies as she said today - "Aur bacche ko unki zaroorat hain", isn't it??? Didn't NK say - "Aapki goli ... I mean aap ki boli kitni sweet hain ... Aap aisi bhashan mujhe sikha sakte hain" ???  with Daadi corrected - "Bhashan nehin bhasha".  Yeah and what was Daadi's Bhasha??? Remember??? It is  - "Humare bte bahu ke cheezon pe tumhari nazar hain". Now Shyam and his Sister have planned to attack Daadi's "Bhasha", Bete bahu ke cheezon - Arnav and Anjali. Interesting, isn't it???  What did Khushi say about Arnav??? "Inhein dil ki nehin deal ki bhasha samajh aati hain". So, do we know the Agra deal??? Shyam's exchanging the baby "Kumars" for naming of his "Nephew". Yes, there you go the future story. For the uninitiated please read my July 18th and 20th analysis, if you want.

I'll touch briefly on the bed breaking scene because that was related to the past. The moment ASR's Mom came to know about the "Illicit" babies the foundation of their wedding "Crumbled" and we saw the bed been broken. Bed is considered to be for "Consummation and married life" and when that breaks down then it's "Over". This is symbolic.  Then followed her "Suicide".

The creative team has started Shyam's entry into Anjali's life 4 years back since yesterday. This was after Thursday's scene when Arnav and Anjali decided to move on with their lives laving the past when Arnav caught Anjali holding on to the past. We have ASR saying - "Tumhein unki performance ek hafta monitor karni hogi and the value of the stocks too". How Shyam had passed ASR's test before getting married to Anjali we need to wait and watch. The unwinding of this track has started.

Before I touch the bed breaking scene again letme explain the "Number Etymology" that the "Creative Team" is using perfectly. Lets see them.

13 days left - Number 13 is "Rebel";  Khushi said 13 din mein sab thik hoga. 13th year ASR entered the "Chakravuyuh" and he was unaware about it at first right???

12 days left - Number 12 is "Govt. Perfection"; ASR vowed he will make Khushi as Mrs. Raizada forever and Khushi said she will not remain Mrs. Raizada and that's because she will be Mrs. Malik.

11 days left - Number 11 is "Imperfection"; We witnessed the "One night stand" between ASR's Dad and other Woman which caused the entire storyline.  

10 days left - Number 10 is "Divine Order, Law"; Shyam's Sister conceived and she rejected the idea of Abortion; in the present ASR tricked Khushi to return to RM on the basis of disclosing the contract to the family.

9 days left - Number 9 is "Judgment"; ASR and Khushi returned to RM.

8 days left - Number 8 is "Repentance, Resurrection, Rebirth, New Beginning"; Daadi entered RM and Khushi threw the "Dirty water" on her blaming her of abortion and she saw the lizard meant the truth coming of her parents' death.

7 days left - Number 7 is "Completion and Spiritual Perfection"; 2 floods will come and cleanse the earth. We have Naani explaining the "Saat Pheres" of a Marriage and it's completion and acceptance in the society; Also love without a name.

6 days left - Number 6 is "Man, Evil, Stigma, love of Money, Sin". The new bed replaced infront of the family and the suitcase arrived. We have Khushi showing the "Truth" of Daadi's both son and grandson to the family.  Shyam's planned entry into Anjali's life 4 years back have also started today.

Now let me touch the main part. Before I start below are the excerpts from my "Blackout" analysis of "Two Worlds" on Apr 19th.

Let's come to my earlier message that I was actually intended to write at first - "Blackout". This scene straight took me to the second episode and also made me realize that first the "Contract Marriage" will be out to the Guptas and then the "Footage" clipping fiasco.

Today again the same indication was given. When Arnav wanted to switch on the AC the society power cable could not even take the "Load". The electrician said - "load badh gayi hain, jab bhi koi nayi machine aata hain, pata inhein hi chalta hai sabse pehle". Yes, "Load" which means the "Blow" that is going to hit the Gupta family pretty soon. When the technicians accused of the walls being old then Garimaji uttered - "nehin nehin deewar pukhta hain, itna vajan le legi" and Buaji said - "suno ghar bhale hi purana hain, leki humri tarha majboot hain'samjheio". The blow of another daughter's marriage is going to hit them pretty soon but they will survive this one too for this time they will be not alone and there will be Arnav beside them. This time also the "Destroyer" will be their "Savior". 

Yes, the society will stigmatize Khushi this time too but the "LOAD" will be taken by Arnav mostly. He will and that is why we saw two different pictures today. They got the blessing to be together for eternity and we saw them crossing the paths as there will be separation inevitably but when the blackout happened we saw both Khushi and Arnav staring at it from inside the house whereas last time it was Khushi alone who had faced the wrath of the society from outside and facing the house.

Arnav married Khushi to save his sister's marriage but in the process he forgot that this is also about the "Dignity" of a girl. A wedding which no one witnessed, no priest conducted it still been accepted by the family and society. So far so good, right. But like I always say "Fate" have it's cruel way of showing what is right and what is wrong. Today the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada is a good man, in love with his girl, Khushi Kumari Gupta, but imagine for a moment if he was an evil man then what would have happened with Khushi's Dignity??? Where would that girl get the strength from??? Who lost her parents at the age of 8 and have no one beside her. The family that laughed off at the broken bed and imagined it the case of worst possible scenario between a man and a woman if tomorrow comes to know that they were never properly married and this was just a "Deal" between them, then what??? Even if ASR and Khushi scream at the top of their voices that they love ach other will ASR be able to prove her Dignity??? Will he be able to answer Garimaji that her adoped daughter is "Pure"??? Even if he says will Garimaji be able to believe that??? Can Khushi prove her innocence to all her "So called" family members??? Is our "Society" so "Nave"??? No. They will RIP the girl's Dignity and question her every single move. This is the "Crude Reality" of the Society.

Didn't I tell earlier that "Reality" always strike when people almost forget it. Khushi and Arnav are aloof in their own world but when they fled and married their "Conscience" knew they are doing the wrong thing, isn't it??? Yes. They knew and this is the reason they couldn't tell the families about the truth of the "Contract Wedding" when it was 10 days left and Arnav came to pick up Khushi at Gupta House, remember??? Yes, Number 10 is "Divine Law" but they covered it up A-gain. Has truth ever been hidden??? No. Never. The time has come when Khushi will show the truth like she did while pouring the water in th milk glass and we saw Arnav's reflection, interesting isn't it??? 6th day morning we saw Arnav received the "Suitcase" as Mr. Raizada and Daadi realized he abandoned his father's name. WOW. Yes, because now the death accident truth of her Parents will come out and when she will be about to leave, ASR will try to stop her but then it will be too late as the contract will be on the verge of ending. Khushi will again have to fight as she is a "Fighter". This is called "DESTINY".

Now, just read above what I said when 12 days left. Khushi said she will not be Mrs. Raizada and I said she will be Mrs. Malik then. Yes, "Blackout" is happening and this time as I mentioned in Apr 19th analysis, that Arnav will be with Khushi and fight against the society and return his Khushi her "Honor". Yes, as I see he will walkout with her this time like he did when Daadi confronted the day she came and they have to because Khushi will return as Mrs. Khushi Arnav Malik after the wedding with all the rituals. 

Links to the Previous Threads !!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3143190

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3142020  [Analysis]

**********************************************************************************************************

Read NK's astounding take on Arnav-Khushi relationship

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/62870396

Heyyy Friends,

Today is the B'day of one of the sweetest, affectionate girl of Redux, Her love for ASR is known throughout the IP forum,,She is none other than Riti, My sweetest buddy..Please wish her !!😃

Please Join me in Wishing Ruchi, Our  coolest Wonder  on her B'day !!

Edited by tanthya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Me first me first in the queue..

Aaah! The khicidi is yummy with lot of kaaju,ghee n aroma that ignites ur taste buds!!

Waasis..come n help urself!😃
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

how i had controlled my fingers in writing the response to that comment sats...and now you put it down...😆

*Spaniel Eyes turned on U *  what did I say ?? ...
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tanthya

G,

😲  ..Tum bachi ho..ankh band karke * close ur eyes * n head to the next  pst..Walnut cake awaits u !! eat it liek a good girl and forget u ever read this !!😉
😲

17 saal ki larki bachi hoti hai? ðŸ˜†
If this shocks you, you'd have a heart attack after hearing what the girls at school talk about. ALL THE TIME. But their conversations are a bit too graphic so I keep my distance! Maine yeh pehle bhi kaha tha - main ek bholi si larki hoon! But occassional trips to the gutter don't harm anyone, do they? ðŸ˜†
Well, I'm not fasting today so why not? Yay, walnut cake! ðŸ˜›

Haha thanks for the protection Sathu!
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Couldn't resist coming and saying hello hi even though I have to leave again soon ðŸ˜’

Ghausia and Tants - Really enjoyed your debate on marriage, will read it again properly when I have more time 
RJXX thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

*Spaniel Eyes turned on U *  what did I say ?? ...

🤣 ðŸ¤£

Welcome to the gutter club Tants ðŸ˜ƒ
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RitJ26

Couldn't resist coming and saying hello hi even though I have to leave again soon ðŸ˜’

Ghausia and Tants - Really enjoyed your debate on marriage, will read it again properly when I have more time 

Hey Rits! ðŸ¤—
I'm glad you enjoyed it!
RJXX thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Ghausia.

Hey Rits! ðŸ¤—
I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Hiyaaa ðŸ¤—

How's your weekend been?
chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys..I wanted to know few things..

I subscribed to few episodes of our soap..how do I download ? It there a provision for it in u tube?
RJXX thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejuvijay

Guys..I wanted to know few things..

I subscribed to few episodes of our soap..how do I download ? It there a provision for it in u tube?

Hi Teju,

Most of the episodes are on youtube, not sure how to download them ðŸ˜•