Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

mimarain

Goldie

mimarain

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
lolz so true i agree its the best show on sab tv its too funny and hilarious everytime i see it i always end up laughting so hard...gulgule is sooo funny humari madam ek meri ki iteam SLAP ziddi lomri Slap LOL and Gpoi  he is too good with his english Sorry whistle LOL all character are awesome and billu is sooo funny when he he come lose his memory he always ended up pakao bajrang panday.LOL i really love this show i ended end up recording it enen if i am away

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shafy_MN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Loved F.I.R (Page 2)" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shafy_MN

IF-Sizzlerz

shafy_MN

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimarain

lolz so true i agree its the best show on sab tv its too funny and hilarious everytime i see it i always end up laughting so hard...gulgule is sooo funny humari madam ek meri ki iteam SLAP ziddi lomri Slap LOL and Gpoi  he is too good with his english Sorry whistle LOL all character are awesome and billu is sooo funny when he he come lose his memory he always ended up pakao bajrang panday.LOL i really love this show i ended end up recording it enen if i am away

yes...
AND after that how innocemtly billu say
"kuch hua tha kya sir"

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

F.I.R Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.