India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

It’s was Shocking....... (Page 3)

saroj Senior Member
saroj
saroj

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Though I thought slapping Kashish was a way bit too much...but then Sujal is only human and sometimes situations can turn a bit too tough...Sujal was emotionally distraught and he lashed out at Kashish...he can't be expected to be romantic in a situation like this.

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 11:36am | IP Logged

I agree with you Aqsa. But tell me just because Kashish slaps Sujal... Sujal will have to slap her....... If a dog bites you do go and bite it againLOL. I am telling you.... if I was in Sujal's place......... even if the other girl had slapped me....... I could never dream of slapping that girl. And I can give a guarantee that most of the male members here will agree with me. I'll again say

NO GENTLEMAN WOULD EVER PICK UP HIS HANDS ON A WOMAN.

Ashez Senior Member
Ashez
Ashez

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

whtever...it wasnt such a big deal...agar kashish uss insaan ko thappar maar sakti hai jo uss sai duniya main sab sai ziada pyar kerta hai toh y not sujal...cummon guyz...yeh sujal-kashish ka personel matter hai...Wink...jab kashish ko thappar kha ker koi problem nahi toh y r all ov u sooo much bothered....she herself sayz she'll keep on loving sujal no matter wht(whether he hitz her or dun talk to her Wink)

chill guyzzz....sujal nai jo bhi kiya uss waqt kai lihaaz sai theek kiya....

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

WELL........WELL.......WELL..........LOL

Sujal slapping Kashish sure seems to have stirred the hornets nest....

Friends firstly this is just a soap.....that too Ekta's soap........not a reality show.....so chill.

Secondly Rajeev is leaving the show bcoz of stuff like this............

I personally believe that no man should raise his hand on a woman for anything.....secondly a Woman too shud not raise her hand on a man UNLESS he has said something really vile to her or misbehaved with her....I PERSONALLY would never let a man hit me.

Now reg KTH...Kashish slapped Sujal 3 times if not more and for reasons of her own.............her wrong thinking or whatever ...I dont think that was right...........

When Sujal slapped Archie once nobody raised a hue and cry.....isnt Archie a woman??????????(where did u all disappear then)

Thirdly..Kashish didnt deserve the slap for what she did this time (ie tell Veena the truth) but she sure deserved it for slapping Sujal thrice for all the wrong reasons and her misunderstandings.........and most members are happy for that.

I feel the scores are settled.....3 is to 1.........the topic should be closed now...

Whot say moderators??????????Wink

miss_canada Senior Member
miss_canada
miss_canada

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
LOL, good one Hard Rock....Agree with u that where did we all disappear when he slapped Archie?? She is a women too....I certainly hope soWink
LOLLOLLOLLOL
Ibad Senior Member
Ibad
Ibad

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Please Sujal Fan don't mind but clsoe this topic and the topic started by me "Are you Happy or Not"....

It is heading no where.....

Go to top