Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ibad thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Well Sujal as the situation was of his mother's life....So I think Sujal did a hr7 job...From this one can say that he loves his wife but he also loves his MOm and can do anything for his Mom...So he 100% perfect wife and husband....And I am a boy and I also dislike men beating women but in our society it is normal they man do beat woman....And they show it so U can say that for the 1st time in Ekta serial they show the truth 😆😆😆
Bluejassmine thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chinti

i agree, howmuch ever i wanted it to happen.....i was very apaulled by it.......ladies hit, box, slap, kick, pinch, punch,(U GET THE POINT) men all the time......coz their tiny........men aren't supposed to hit women.......thats the most insensitive thing i hav seen (well read the update newes)

i agree with u. After all ladkiyon ka haq hota hai per LAdko ko nahin.
miss_canada thumbnail
Well I do somewhat agree with u and somewhat don't....😕The reason I don't is beacause I know no gentlemam would pick their hand up on a lady, but u know their is a very popular saying that all is fair in love and war...when they showed how madly sujal loved Kasish and wanted to achieve her, he was ready to do anything, from burning beds to finishing off her husband's buiseness....Now tell me what kind of gentleman was he to do all this? I guess a gentleman would be one who would have just leave the two alone because Kasish belonged to somebody else now and she was happy with him....But no Sujal's love had no limits, eveything was fair to him....so now when there is a war going on, I guess everything is fair to him now as well....
Yes I know he should not have slapped her, but trust me sometimes a persons mind is in such stage of condition, that he or she has no control over it, and it can happen to anyone.....
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nope he shouldnt be doing that. and after slapping her he said my mom is the everything to me. ilive for her and she lives only for me. hello...? what happened to kashish..and what about that so great love he always talks about. kashish is been trying to tell him but he doesnt want to listen her. overreacting on whole situation. no kashish in whole pic...only mother!!  and since last 2 episodes he's not even talking to her.
Aqsa thumbnail
I totally agree with miss_canada👏
Aqsa thumbnail

I think that if men slapped a women if this is not right then women should not slap a men.Us ka kiya haq hai ke woh aik aadmin ki itni beeizzati karay aur us par haath uthay.Agar koi bhi baat itni bari nahi hoti gentlemen ke liye tou koi baat itni bari lady ke liye bhi nahi hoti ke woh bhi uska lihaz tak na karay aur jab ji main aye usay slap karay ya boxing or whatever...😡

saroj thumbnail
Though I thought slapping Kashish was a way bit too much...but then Sujal is only human and sometimes situations can turn a bit too tough...Sujal was emotionally distraught and he lashed out at Kashish...he can't be expected to be romantic in a situation like this.
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

I agree with you Aqsa. But tell me just because Kashish slaps Sujal... Sujal will have to slap her....... If a dog bites you do go and bite it again😆. I am telling you.... if I was in Sujal's place......... even if the other girl had slapped me....... I could never dream of slapping that girl. And I can give a guarantee that most of the male members here will agree with me. I'll again say

NO GENTLEMAN WOULD EVER PICK UP HIS HANDS ON A WOMAN.

Ashez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

whtever...it wasnt such a big deal...agar kashish uss insaan ko thappar maar sakti hai jo uss sai duniya main sab sai ziada pyar kerta hai toh y not sujal...cummon guyz...yeh sujal-kashish ka personel matter hai...😉...jab kashish ko thappar kha ker koi problem nahi toh y r all ov u sooo much bothered....she herself sayz she'll keep on loving sujal no matter wht(whether he hitz her or dun talk to her 😉)

chill guyzzz....sujal nai jo bhi kiya uss waqt kai lihaaz sai theek kiya....

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

WELL........WELL.......WELL..........😆

Sujal slapping Kashish sure seems to have stirred the hornets nest....

Friends firstly this is just a soap.....that too Ekta's soap........not a reality show.....so chill.

Secondly Rajeev is leaving the show bcoz of stuff like this............

I personally believe that no man should raise his hand on a woman for anything.....secondly a Woman too shud not raise her hand on a man UNLESS he has said something really vile to her or misbehaved with her....I PERSONALLY would never let a man hit me.

Now reg KTH...Kashish slapped Sujal 3 times if not more and for reasons of her own.............her wrong thinking or whatever ...I dont think that was right...........

When Sujal slapped Archie once nobody raised a hue and cry.....isnt Archie a woman??????????(where did u all disappear then)

Thirdly..Kashish didnt deserve the slap for what she did this time (ie tell Veena the truth) but she sure deserved it for slapping Sujal thrice for all the wrong reasons and her misunderstandings.........and most members are happy for that.

I feel the scores are settled.....3 is to 1.........the topic should be closed now...

Whot say moderators??????????😉