Teri Meri Love Stories
Teri Meri Love Stories

India-Forums

Wow its like a HIT movie ... :P (Page 2)

Magical_KaSh IF-Sizzlerz
Magical_KaSh
Magical_KaSh

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

yaar hai tu pyaar hai tu justujoo 

damn iam js drooling over the songs only ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-BolNaHalke--Anaya-

-BolNaHalke- IF-Veteran Member
-BolNaHalke-
-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Tmls is gonna be a super duper hit soon enough!!! What a mindblowing start! Yesterdays was suc a fresh cute love story and todays was those beautiul classic stories were two people fall in love and as lfe progresses things come in te way and thei love seems lost but in the end thy can always rekindle and make it work! I just loved that! And shilpa and virafs chemistry was brilliat! These stories are beautiful mini movies that hobestly i feel hindi cinema is missing now a day and its so nice and refreshing seeing them on small screen! Gives me something to lookforward to on the weekends! Wish it was maybe a half hour longer! Instead of 1 1/2 if it was 2 hours id ve estatic!!!! But rlly im soo glad this happened! So far two gr8 stories two HOT couples! Waiting for next ones eagerly!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anaya-Magical_KaShBadtameez_Dil

KaranSGRules Goldie
KaranSGRules
KaranSGRules

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
nyc post..
agree wid u..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anaya-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index