Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Wow its like the HIT movie where we have popular starcast, here too we are having popular star cast so its HIT from the get go...its so so good to see all old most popular faces back...there no other way thn loving the show to the core WinkLOL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

dharab90fragrance9PavaniShiny-Deepali-ItsAyshadebby_11aishwaryagayenarrylinegal.angelBarundeewani19-BolNaHalke--Zeeshan--DamnedDrooler-SofnaGodhuliLogon-.SapnokiRani-.Badtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wow its like a HIT movie ... :P" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
i kinda watched yesterdays showed only halfway as i had work but . god i was so in love l.. but today the intense love story of shrish and meera ... man hats off .. m so dead ... it had passion romance anger ... m like flattered awesum ... i watched something so good after a long time and i even didnt want to move ... awesum

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kshitu_20dharab90kash_meet10fragrance9-Deepali--BolNaHalke--Anaya-Sofna

fragrance9

fragrance9

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
started as sweet track first gear dard second fury third hot then  finally fantastic 

for me Itz such a matured material well edited to show the needed in less time

Shilpa & BBC proved ONE GREAT SACH

No need to shed tears using glycerine to show that u are hurt or u are in pain 

A true actor's talent is to show he / her acting skills using their OWn ablities 

kudos shilpa
viraf hot & done best with his role & mudit cute & impressive 

not to forget shilpa s eyes ,,,,,,,,,,shilpa nazar ko nazar na lage 

note  excl my views 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dharab90-Anaya-SofnaGodhuliLogon

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
yes it was definitely one fine edited .. mature with all phases of life ... understanding and adolescene infatuation for keshav was also portrayed wonderfully
and i must say the background score and music was perfectly suiteeddd . loved it ... meera and shirish just rocks it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpixie-Anaya-SofnaGodhuliLogon

Preets19

IF-Dazzler

Preets19

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
it ws fantabulous. direction,acting. wow amazing. Lovd it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anaya-GodhuliLogon

Badtameez_Dil

IF-Addictz

Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
today one was mindblowing really ablockbuster type movie..the way it is weaved with all emotions..of love the intensity of the emotions potrayed were mindblowinggg...
i loveddd the pair shilpa & viraaf they had lovelyyy chemistry ...viraf with subtle emotions was superbbb...
The love which was lost in the practicallity of life defined beautifully...

this one couple is awesummm to watch...
the flashbacks with present the way they were edited were brilliant ones...<3

the couple sharing the chemistry was rockinggg...they instant clicking...i totally loveddd the combo of colors they played with yellow & than red beautifully ...the rains representing the love with the colour yellow beautiful to watch...

the song they had in this lovelyyy to hear...
absolutely a hit movie <3

Edited by pyaar_ka_panchi - 12 August 2012 at 11:19am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali--BolNaHalke--Anaya-SofnaGodhuliLogon

gal.angel

IF-Rockerz

gal.angel

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
yaa TMLS is like hit movie..i lov d concept n lov diff.love stories...most of all popular actors r here..lov it yrrr

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SofnaGodhuliLogon

ShantanuSoul

Goldie

ShantanuSoul

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
can anyone please tell the details of the song that was playing in the background in tonights episode ( 12 August,2012) . . . . . . . . .or just the name of the song . . . . . . . .Confused . . . . . the song was AWESOME . . . . . . .

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.