sorry for mistake . a random thought add this id for pm  naddiya26ipkknd

Dadi and asked them to stay in separated room NK walk with his pillow

Arnav what the

NK: sorry Nanav today you have to share the bed with me  ,he winked

Arnav sat "no way i cannot share with anyone ,i cannot sleep"

NK : but you share with Khushi ji

Arnav: is she not anyone, she is my wife .he fume

NK: what to do then ?

Khushi walk in room she ignore both of them and walk to the wardrobe to take out her night dress

Arnav: NK i want to talk to her

NK: sorry Dadi said you both cannot talk to each other at night

Arnav : showed him his eyes

NK ok ok me going he walk out

Arnav: "will you talk to me ?"

Khushi walked to wash room" i cannot use his, let me use your's" she bang  the door on his face

NK: walk in Dadi

Arnav: what is her problem?

NK:sat on recliner

Dadi: walk in she saw them and walk out

NK: "was your dadi girlfriend of Hitler Nanav?"

Arnav showed him eyes " i will sleep in your room let's go"

NK but you side you will not leave your room.

Arnav: "she is feeling uncomfortable there".he look at Khushi who walk out  ,she was depressed, he felt she had cried too.

Anajli" choteey have this "she came with milk

Arnav: "Di why you came ?i said i am not hungry "he walk out of room to pool side

NK: poor Nanav and Khushi ji

Anjali: Khushi ji you will be sacred of sleeping alone

Khushi composed her self " no Di i use to sleep alone when he was "she paused Arnav look back

NK" we all know how much you use to be scared when naanav was kidnapped"

Anjali: everyone know's how you were? Dadi bhi na .whisper"ask him to have it"

Khushi" i am not talking to him"  she picked up her pillow

NK no no Khushi ji you sleep on your bed in your room . Nanav will sleep with me , he walk out  holding Anjali hand " say good night to each other quickly "

Arnav lock the door as he left

Khushi aap

Arnav "she cannot force me do you get that ?" he walk towards her ," will you talk to me or not?"

Khushi:" nahi "she sat on bed

Arnav in anger walk out of room

Khushi warp her arm around her knees and started crying

After 30 mins the door open ,she raised her head to see, he was holding the door & sliding down next to the door .

Khushi: "Arnav ji "she jump out of bed & ran to him "aap " she hold his arm  try to stop him from sliding down but she could not take his weight" JIJI  " she screamed Dadi heard her she came out of room she was patting his cheek ,rubbing his hand,she saw Dadi ran to her" Please you stay with him i will bring sugar" she caress his cheek" i am coming" she ran down everyone was in their bedroom  no one heard her .

Dadi: "Arnav  kya huwa hai aap ko" as she was confused , with in half a min Khushi was back she kneel down next to him

Khushi : Arnav ji open your mouth , she dissolved glucose in water & force fully made him take a spoon , he drank as the water goes down his throat he gain back his strength he try to sit , she pull him up next to her

Khushi ." aur la "made him take two more spoon, she was rubbing his hand ,he slowly open his eye " aap thek hain"

Arnav: shake his head in yes

Khushi "Dadi will you help me please?" she was trying to pull him up to make him stand

Dadi: look at her

Khushi: she was failing to pull him up "Arnav  ji please get up come in room if Di saw you in this condition her BP will increase " he try to get up putting one arm around her shoulder

Dadi was shocked to see him like that , she hold his hand they  both look at her " Khushi thek bol rahi hain" he got up & walk to bed ,Khushi made him rest & quickly close the door

Khushi":Dadi you sit with him i will bring his dinner " she made him drink the remaining liquid , wipe his face

Dadi: per iss ko huwa kya hai

Khushi "he is diabetic , aap thek hain " gently caress his face as he was still sweating

Arnav: i am fine

Dadi: diabetic she sat on bed

Khushi please aap yahan roka , she saw her duppata was missing it was lying next to him she with eyes asked him to pass her ,he gave her , she was about to walk out

Arnav: "Khushi "he pointed at her feet as she was barefoot

Khushi gave a weak smile , wore her slippers & quickly ran down

Arnav:" she get scared if i am sick" he said in low voice

Dadi recollect her face was more pale than his , she was running barefooted  like crazy ." yeh aap ko kab huwi"

Arnav: took a deep breath

Khushi walk in room she kept the tray on coffee table & lock the door

Dadi: kya kar rahi hain aap

Khushi: DI

Dadi: look at her

Khushi walk to his bed side & sat " aap baat nahi sunta hain na hamari " she took a small piece of bread & make him eat ."agar phela khana ka lata tou yeh nahi hota  ziddi ".

Dadi: hide her smile as she liked how she was scolding him

Arnav notice the smile on Dadi face" Khushi bus "

Khushi: "what the bus  aik nawala tou liya hai aap na"

Arnav: i am full  he placed his hand on his stomach

Khushi: full she hold his mouth & force him to eat like he made her eat the cake " aap ko yeh sab khatam karna hai " she was so angry that she forgot Dadi was sitting at behind her

Dadi: place had on her mouth to stop her laughter

Khushi:" hoga aap Aap Arnav Singh Raizada "she poke his cheek  "Khatam kara , hum bhi aap ki patni hain Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada" she brought other piece of bread next to his mouth

Arnav ate it as he was looking at Dadi who was enjoying Khushi anger. "uff  it is so hot i can't have"

Khushi: "jhoot  na bola acha hum na aap ka leya khud banaya thi, aap ko khatam to karna hai yeh"( don't lie , i made my self that for you, you have to finish it )

Dadi:"Jab aap ko pata hai aap ki tabiyat karab hoti hai tou aap na Dinner kyun nahi kiya"

Khushi: Laad Governor  jo hain ziddi . forcefully made him eat

Dadi: kya bola aap na

Khushi: laad governor kai laad governess dadi , kuch nahi

Arnav : he control his laughter .he wipe his face in her duppata

Dadi: Arnav aap raat ko

Khushi cut her "Dadi you have problem with me , i will sleep out there  let him sleep on his bed ." she pointed at pool side

Dadi :look at her in surprise

Khushi: " he need proper rest, that only he will get on his bed "she placed all the thing in tray

Dadi: hum aap se

Khushi again cut her hold her hand "aap ko hum se problem hai hum Kal buaji ka ghar chala jai ga , please aap un ko aur kuch na bola" tear roll down her eyes

Dadi: " aap Arnav ka paas rehan ,woh aap ko kaise bulaye ga wahan se , patni hai aap khayal rakha " she took the tray from her  open door & walk out closed the door behind her

Khushi in shocked look at the close door

Arnav: hold her arm & pull her with a jerk made her fall on him" what happen"

Khushi: dadi

Arnav:" she herself gave you permission to take care of me "

Khushi: aap

Arnav: hain mein bemar hoon take care of me

Khushi: free her self "aap drama kar raha tha

Arnav whisper in her ear  " raza ki baat bato ,hai  nk was snoring , i sneak out of bed to come back to bedroom i saw dadi so i"

Khushi: you scared me

Arnav hold her more tight in his arm" i was really feeling dizziness "

Khushi roll on her side " then rest " she try to free herself

Arnav: pull her more close to him " addat hai"

Khushi Dadi aajai gai

Arnav "tou aana do , you are taking care of me, as i can't peacefully sleep without holding you " he kissed her cheek she blushed look at him he closed his eyes & slept

Dadi: "Anjali will not talk to me if she know about his sickness " she was restless she walk back to room to check them she peep in saw Khushi keeping her head on his shoulder holding his shirt tight in her fist sleeping peace full, he was too asleep his hand was on her cheek both were having smile on their face " hum kya kar raha tha" she closed the door & walk to her room.

Nani "Kya huwa  "

Dadi : hug her "why you didnot told me he has diabetes ?"

Nani :choteey ko kya huwa

Dadi: he is fine Khushi taken care of him .

Nani: let me check

Dadi: dono so raha hain ,she smiled

Nani Khushi betiya hain un ka paas

Dadi: shake her head in yes

Nani: "then he will be fine . she walk back to her bed  to sleep, you too sleep"

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Posted: 11 years ago
I can imagine Arnav sleeping with NK's hand like he does with Khushi... 🤣

Nice OS! Keep writing more!

superb dear..so cute...thnxxx😛

😊Nice one!!! enjoyed it..
Awesome Os
Loved it
Heheh dadi too can't stop laughing seeing khushi angry
If only ! 😃  

That was lovely, as your OS always are ! Loved it...

love you nadiya that was superb...
i really loved it
kitne achi OS likte ho naddiya di !! fantabulous👏