Teri Meri Love Stories

Thoughts on today's TF - Viraf-Shilpa-Mudit.. (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

Goldie

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
It was really hard for me to sit through this particular episode. I love SA but she can't act. Her scenes were a drag to watch.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thoughts on today's TF - Viraf-Shilpa-Mudit.. (Page 7)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shilpa.Agarwal

IF-Dazzler

Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
the film was sooo well made!!! nothing at all was overdone. be it shresht's negligence or keshav's affection, it seemed so believable and real. ofcourse it had a fairytale feel i could relate to every dialogue and every expression. shilpa was absolutely stunning!!! her eyes speak volumes and she raises the intensity of every scene several times higher. plus the way she carries herself, her beauty, her charm, her style, u just cant help falling for her. viraf is such a natural actor, and to bbc, hats off!!! awesome movie!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IamSherLocked

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 416905

It was really hard for me to sit through this particular episode. I love SA but she can't act. Her scenes were a drag to watch.

offcourse only ur darling ksg can act rightSilly

Goldie

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HakunaMatata_94

Wow you're really very mature. Did you read the part where I said I love her? But I really don't think she's a good actress

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Wow you're really very mature. Did you read the part where I said I love her? But I really don't think she's a good actress

well for me KSG is not an actor in the first place Smile

Edited by HakunaMatata_94 - 19 August 2012 at 9:52am

Goldie

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged

well for me KSG is not an actor in the first place Smile

I thought this topic was to discuss Episode 2 ... Not Episode 3 ... Oh well ...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.