Teri Meri Love Stories

Thoughts on today's TF - Viraf-Shilpa-Mudit.. (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DarkHellBlaze

After watching yesterdays one i was actually kind of dreading this one, and the first look of TF made it look like a predictable story of a neglected wife and although SA looked gorgeous i was like damn wished it was diffrent BUT BUUUT BUT after watching it i cant belive how much i enjoyed. Though the storyline was nothing new however SA and Viraf's chemistry, direction music and writting made an excellent watch. The start was a bit slow but once i got into the story i enjoyed it and had a good time.

SA and Viraf have amazing chemistry...like really amazing LOL i cant believ how much i like them together now so I'm a bit sad that i wont get to see them together again LOL

Mudit was good in his role too =)

All in all I'm happy with this TF it surprised me how good it was.
Actually the stories are not new but there is a freshness about this show. First of all the concept is new. Each is a love story that ends in that episode itself + it has a happy ending. Atleast both the episodes aired have ended on a happy note. Additionally the plots are all realistic and something that we may have experienced in real life... That is the essence of this show...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thoughts on today's TF - Viraf-Shilpa-Mudit.. (Page 6)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
This telefilm reminded me of the movie Shabd, LOL.

The second guy, Mudit, was alright. Nothing special. I actually was not that interested with this story. Looked very basic and cliched. However, Viraf and Shilpa totally did it for me. They both just oozed so much chemistry. I absolutely loved it. And this is my first time watching Viraf, what a good-looking guy and a great actor! I was slightly more interested in him than Shilpa.

I can say I liked today's TF better than yesterday's. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IamSherLockedradt-SweetDesire-anku-

indranini

indranini

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
yeah , nothing new about the STORYLINE but 
all the difference is in the way as @Darkhellblaze said ,

however SA and Viraf's chemistry, direction music and writting made an excellent watch  not to forget shilpa & viraf expressions 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radt

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Finally I am able to gather some tiny bits and parts of myself that i had totally, completely, obsessively lost last night after watching the super stunning chemistry that flowed between all the three lead actors.

I so wanted to comment on this thread earlier Anku, but you cannot imagine how scattered my senses were last night after the TFROFL

I dont know what to say and what not, Shilpa and Viraf have left me spellboundedDay Dreaming I loved the exceptional  treatment of a relatively simple story. And even though a long story was completed in such a short time nowhere did i feel that it was rushed. Except yeah, I also think the end could have been better. The direction and the editing was brilliant but the BG score and the song Sab mera tu  took my life away. It was so frigging enthralling.

Coming to performances, Shona is Shona. Always brings her own charm to whatever role she plays. And SHE plays it with conviction.Knowing how much of a great pankha I am of her, it goes without saying that I loved her angelic  presence from start to the finish. Heck she was the sole reason I ever got interested in TMLS in the first place, untill Viraf came on board and then I had two reasons :P Emoting perfect feelings in all the different emotions that were required of her to suit this role. However, if I see from a neutral viewers' POV she could have done slightly better in some places. She looked beautiful, serene and sexy too. All in all she was ADORABLE <3

Viraf, my second reason to watch this show. Even though his flawless acting in Mahi Way had me blown away, I had kind of forgotten about him coz its been such a long time since that show ended. However I was super duper excited to learn that these two are gonna be paired together and have been dreaming about ViShi on ad off since. Viraf was mindblowing. Honestly he was just too perfect for words. I cant think of any other actor portraying the character of Hresh as convincingly as this guy. He, as an actor brought out all the reactions from me as an audience that he was supposed to. I hated him for a bit, then felt angry on him, found him brazenly hot at the almost kiss scene, shirtless by the refridgerator scene and then tying the necklace on shilpa while caressing her neck so sensuously that my heart almost jumped out of my bodyDay Dreamingand in the end my heart was oozing with love that I felt for his character. I think Viraf is my hot fav as of now along with Barun. Hats off to this guy!

Mudit. Even with all my craziness for ViShi I simply cant ignore how outstanding Mudit was in his role. He brought the freshnes to the story with his easygoing ways and happy-go-lucky nature. Acted brilliantly by Mudit were the parts where he watched helplessly, longing for a woman he loves but is another's wife. The chemsitry between these two was good and found their interactions cute and emotional at the same time.  I think Mudit will go long in his career as an actor.

After all this I just want to say I feel like crying coz probably I wont get to see ViShi together again now, a couple I have fallen for so badly :(((((

P.S: I wrote so muchStern Smile

anku-

IamSherLocked

IF-Rockerz

IamSherLocked

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
After seeing the first episode
i was dreading dat dis TF will also be rushed
but the direction, screenplay was soo gud dat it looked liked a complete movie
i liked the concept though it was not new bt still was so close to the reality
iam sure there are thousands of meera and shreshth whos love life has lost somewhere in this buzy world
Coming to the performances,
more dan the chemistry i liked the individual performances of the three actors.
They were jz brillaint
SA was so gud in her role dat she dint even once remind me of riddima
Viraf- such a fine actor he is and his chemistry with SA was sizzling
Mudit- i loved him the most and his character keshav
he was jz so adorable dat i surely want to see more of him
Overall it was BETTER DAN EXPECTED :-)

anku-

untilwhenever21

IF-Dazzler

untilwhenever21

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Just finished watching the episode and I loved the ending. Although I had not a single clue as to what was being said dialogue wise [is anyone going to sub TMLS episodes ?] but I got the jist of it all and enjoyed watching the story unfold.
I'm forever a Shilpa Anand fan so I'm totally biased when it comes to her, the first glimpse we got of her on-screen and I was overwhelmed with how much I've missed seeing her on-screen. I'm so happy she took up the opportunity to act as Meera, something new and refreshing for her to take on and she owned it from the light moments when she is dancing to when she breaks down crying on the bed. Of course there is always room for improvement but overall I loved her portrayal of Meera.
I've never heard of the two other actors that feature in this how until now, Mundit was such a sweetheart throughout the show, enjoyed his portrayal of  his one-sided feelings towards Meera, perhaps he can have his own TMLS where he gets the girl :). Viraf - HELLO ?!! His gained himself a new admirer. The contrast of his character at the beginning and at the end was awesome, he portrayed his emotions so flawlessly and you could empathizes with the guy. Working so hard to make a perfect life for his family and forgetting to take a step back and to appreciate and love what you've got in your life at that moment.
OMG Shilpa - Viraf chemistry was crazy !! SillyI was honestly taken back by it, definitely was a pleasant surprise to see. I think the makers of the show were lucky that these two looked amazing on-screen together because it allowed the audience to quickly accept them as the main pairing of the show [along with the story but I don't know if I would've brought the relationship as much if they didn't have the chemistry that Shilpa-Viraf have together].

Random aside: Did their son ever comeback home after they sent him to school ?!! LOL - He made a special appearance and then disappeared.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.radt-SweetDesire-anku-

-SweetDesire-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SweetDesire-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
The story was so perfect and beautifully portrayed. Shilpa looked gorgeous and mudit and viraf were amazing!  must say shona's acting improved alot.
Maybe it is the same story like in life in metro. but i didnt liked life in metro
here in these telefilms the actors are so much better ;)

Edited by KashForever. - 14 August 2012 at 12:14pm

Pious_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Pious_KaSh

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
they deleted some of beautiful sequences of shilpa from the movie that were shown in the promo :(

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.