Teri Meri Love Stories
Teri Meri Love Stories

India-Forums

Thoughts on today's TF - Viraf-Shilpa-Mudit.. (Page 5)

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Shilpa has done favb...job...after DMG watching her in such a mature role and feeling her so perfect at it.. wonderful

-BolNaHalke- IF-Veteran Member
-BolNaHalke-
-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
It was absolutely breathtaking. Only words left for me. The stories seem rushed but they come full circle and at the end im more content than disappointed ?
Enigmatic_Angel IF-Rockerz
Enigmatic_Angel
Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
All the three actors did a great job and the story suited well with these actors..and dialogues were fab..
i thought that she will  pursue her dancing in the nd..but never-mind..the ending was good though..

Ninja. IF-Stunnerz
Ninja.
Ninja.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

I didn't see yesterday's one. So, can't say how that was. But glad that I didn't miss today's episode :) The story was so perfect and beautifully portrayed that I can hardly see in other tv shows. Bitter truth! No OTT scenes at all. But I think the ending could have been better :/
From now, I'm one of Shilpa's fans. Haha :P Liked her in DMG as well, but not that much as I did her as Meera acting wise :$ She played this role so beautifully<3 Really impressed!
Never saw both the guys' acting before, even didn't know their names until today. But oh my! They both were so awesome actors. Esp Viraf<3 Aah!Heart Oh yea, the chemistry between Hresh & Meera was sizzling. Day Dreaming
I didn't see yesterday's one. So, can't say how that was. But glad that I didn't miss today's episode :) The story was so perfect and beautifully portrayed that I can hardly see in other tv shows. Bitter truth! No OTT scenes at all. But I think the ending could have been better :/
From now, I'm one of Shilpa's fans. Haha :P Liked her in DMG as well, but not that much as I did her as Meera acting wise :$ She played this role so beautifully<3 Really impressed!
Never saw both the guys' acting before, even didn't know their names until today. But oh my! They both were so awesome actors. Esp Viraf<3 Aah!Heart Oh yea, the chemistry between Hresh & Meera was sizzling. Day Dreaming

Edited by ninja_hattori - 12 August 2012 at 2:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.radt

sharmagauri Senior Member
sharmagauri
sharmagauri

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
All the three actors did a great job and the story suited well with these actors..and dialogues were fab..
i thought that she will  pursue her dancing in the nd..but never-mind..the ending was good though

@ aliya u words are mine too       
nishasaxena Senior Member
nishasaxena
nishasaxena

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
ITZ Shilpa, Viraf Everywhere  

FB , and here 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radt

halifax004 IF-Dazzler
halifax004
halifax004

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Shilpaaa was amazing as usual Hugand both men were good too...I am totally loving the short stories!! They make sense and people can actually relate to them plus the actors are doing a fab job with their amazing actingThumbs Up So therefore, as I viewer I cannot wait to watch the next stories!!!!
shweta_r IF-Stunnerz
shweta_r
shweta_r

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

The episode was awesome.Such a mature take on how relationships go wary in city's hustle-bustle.The actors were top class in their act.Such shows can really change the way Indian TV worksSmile

My only complaint is that SP should atleast give it 2 epi's for each story to develop and also for the audience to get into the feel of the story.

I like the idea and completely agree with you. Instead of showing a new story for 1.5 hours each day on Saturday and Sunday, they can actually show 1 story spread over 2 hours on both the days!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index