Teri Meri Love Stories

Thoughts on today's TF - Viraf-Shilpa-Mudit.. (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
The episode was awesome.Such a mature take on how relationships go wary in city's hustle-bustle.The actors were top class in their act.Such shows can really change the way Indian TV worksSmile

My only complaint is that SP should atleast give it 2 epi's for each story to develop and also for the audience to get into the feel of the story.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tonu_cute_Ananya_TheCaptainWhiteNights.Enigmatic_Angelanku-shweta_r--Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thoughts on today's TF - Viraf-Shilpa-Mudit.. (Page 4)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheMummy_LeAbba

IF-Rockerz

TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
ohh Anku thanks for creating this thread
was just mesmerized to see shona  i just love her she has sent me back to the fan boy mode .Day DreamingHeartMy Love my love heart in love

her hair her voice her radiant smile and most beautiful asset of my angel her eyes .mar gayaaa

just loved her every bit every second dont care much about the guys anyway .i was just watching  Shona .i m really happy she did the show with BBC or else the other PH used to give her recycled clothes but i just loved how the PH gave her different costumes as per the set up .
Meera was perfect example of traditional in  tandem with modernism .for every shot she had a different dress .glad to know there are still Some PH who can afford great costumes
her dance haiyeheartbeat smiley, animated smiley, animation smiley, heartbeat smileyheartbeat smiley, animated smiley, animation smiley, heartbeat smileyheartbeat smiley, animated smiley, animation smiley, heartbeat smileyheartbeat smiley, animated smiley, animation smiley, heartbeat smiley

ok honestly i didnt like the guy was too close to my shona .honestly i was scared kahin kiss na kar le but thankfully kuch hua nahi and Shona has proved u dont need to cling touch kiss to show intimacy thats all for the stupid dupatta love stories .

i cant get enough of her valentines03 static happy smiley valentine

screw SP they can have their dhokla shows for years and years 5 days a week .such great show with taut script powerful actors wonderful screenplay and last but not the least refreshing and novel and REAL stories just a damn hour pain pain ache headache

P.S. can anyone make siggies of shona i so need them

Edited by HakunaMatata_94 - 12 August 2012 at 11:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tonu_cuteTheCaptain_Ananya_anku---Udhay--

tonu_cute

Groupbie

tonu_cute

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
loved it, but the end shud be with their child.one more scene,they together are going to take back their child after summer camp.it wud 100 out of 100. Shilpa and viraf. No comments on their acting.they themselves rock.so do mudit. I am loving this TMLS .this concept is making my weekend. But i think story shud hav to be more polished.they are getting time of 3 episoads.much more can be explained.anyways. Now i want more shilpa's telefilm.if its in my hand i would have taken her on every stories. Damn crazy after seeing her. And Viraf, OMG, he has so seductive body!!i was blushing while seeing him.hahaha.Why i wudnt be?haan?he was my crush while Mahi's way was airing. I got empty head today.Just blabbering"Beta shirt pehenle,marne ka irada hain kiya".<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radt

-jas-

IF-Dazzler

-jas-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
finally shona ki wait khatam huii..u r awesome shona as always..
bt time sooo less ,,lovee uu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ananya_anku-

LoveArsh

Goldie

LoveArsh

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Today's story was mindblowing shona was looking damn cute a perfect story was shown n vishi share a sizzling chemistry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ananya_anku-

KaranSGRules

Goldie

KaranSGRules

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
seriosuly loved shilpa' smile n her expression (y)

asmaanixx

IF-Stunnerz

asmaanixx

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Well first of all I hope this beautiful thread of yours doesn't get shut down like the other one did. If it does then honestly the little bit of respect and hope that I have left from IF is gone. :|

But we're not here to talk about that. :)

We're here to talk about the beautiful and gorgeous lady who stole our hearts and proved to EVERYONE once again what makes her SO special and SO unique!! Shilpa Anand who had just one show in which she was a participant for merely 14 months, showed that she is MUCH more capable than doing characters that are meant for the youth. She did the role of a much more mature woman; of a wife; of a mother! The grace and elegance in which she played the role is to be applauded for. Her chemistry with both her co-actors Viraf and Mudit is just sizzling! I must say that it was a wise choice on the behalf of the Production House for choosing dance to be the medium in which she uses to revoke her marital love. She danced so fluidly and so passionately in each of her sequences that they all have earned a special place in our hearts. Her wardrobe is another matter all on its own. The stylist has done a really good job in choosing clothing that gave her grandeur and class. The dialogues that the characters were given were just so fabulous!!

Viraf did an extremely good job in enacting as an egoistic business man. The way he realized his mistake in neglecting his wife and then trying to make up for it is just simply amazing!! He very vividly and clearly showed that whatever he was doing, all the times that he had to go away due to business, was all for her; for their future. He wanted to have that security that he has fulfilled her every single wish.

Mudit as well did a fantastic job! The happy-go-lucky boy who is so energetic and full of life was conducted beautifully! His dancing skills weren't too off from Shilpa's making them a really good fit for each other. There was no uneasiness of whatsoever between the two which was highly crucial in order to execute all those lifts so elegantly. The manner in which his crush towards Shilpa's character Meera was shown is just so simple and beautiful! Playing comic roles is a hard feat, but Mudit did a fab job with all his comic timings!

Both men had such distinct looks that clearly set them, their characters and their lifestyles apart. The one scene in which they were both in the same frame was just amazing! The punch and the jealousy, the quick observations, the realization; it was all just TOO GOOD!

All in all, this is FAR more than what I was expecting. Shilpa Anand's come back after two years has really been worth it as whenever we see her, she comes back in a new avatar that simply BLOWS our minds away! From watching this TellyFilm, I have also become more curious in Viraf and Mudit as well and wish them all the best in their future ventures as well. BBC has truly done a FABULOUS job in creating such a beautiful love story with such a constraint in time. They have brought out the simplicity and purity out of a marriage as they did not feel the need to show such cheap and disgusting things like an extra-marital affair. These actors did not need such tracks to bring out the best in them or make the story such a hit! It was in fact the simpleness of it that did the charm.

Shilpa, Viraf, Mudit and the whole team of BBC, hats off to you guys for creating such a BEAUTIFUL and HIT TellyFilm! Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ananya_WhiteNights.BingeLaddoo.Phaddooanku-

AnonymousUser

IF-Sizzlerz

AnonymousUser

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

After watching yesterdays one i was actually kind of dreading this one, and the first look of TF made it look like a predictable story of a neglected wife and although SA looked gorgeous i was like damn wished it was diffrent BUT BUUUT BUT after watching it i cant belive how much i enjoyed. Though the storyline was nothing new however SA and Viraf's chemistry, direction music and writting made an excellent watch. The start was a bit slow but once i got into the story i enjoyed it and had a good time.

SA and Viraf have amazing chemistry...like really amazing LOL i cant believ how much i like them together now so I'm a bit sad that i wont get to see them together again LOL

Mudit was good in his role too =)

All in all I'm happy with this TF it surprised me how good it was.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WhiteNights.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.