Teri Meri Love Stories

Thoughts on today's TF - Viraf-Shilpa-Mudit.. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

-Harshu-

IF-Stunnerz

-Harshu-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Mature story...well executed :D
Both the guys r nice & Shona is amazing ! She looked gorgeous <3 I love her eyes & hair :P

PS- Stupid SP :x they should ve given 2 epis to one story ..

Edited by -Harshu- - 12 August 2012 at 10:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmagauri_Ananya_anku---Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thoughts on today's TF - Viraf-Shilpa-Mudit.. (Page 3)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Fragrance, i totally agree with everything you said :D

@Udhay: yes, Keshav was Mudit :) He was outsanding.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Akansha - I liked Keshav part a little more. Certain lines which he rendered in the show had actually been told by me once in real life.. This guy has enacted it so well.. What is his full name yaar?

And I must say, Shilpa Anand's eyes are so mesmerizing!! She is too good and her voice is so sweet!!

anku-

_Ananya_

Goldie

_Ananya_

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Keshav's real name is mudit nayyar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anku---Udhay--

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Info _Ananya_!!

anku-

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

It Was Really Simple Concept But Even then it made an impact on me that iam feeling like  iam speechless havin nothing to speak bt want to speak dats y  m speaking trash have i gone mad Stern Smile 

oh no D'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ananya_anku---Udhay--

radt

IF-Rockerz

radt

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Amazing Post!Embarrassed
Where do I begin?
Yesh! I LOVED every little bit of today!Heart
You could easily say that you lived through the years the couple spent. Thumbs UpThe so awesome flashbacks! The ever so amazing li'l moments here and there.. the almost kishBlushing.. moi besharam!EmbarrassedLOL
Shona... it was expected of her to act the way she did.. she is a fantastic actress.. no surprises there.. but it's always a treat to see her on screen.. her innocence... her freshness... she did not even for a second remind me of ridhima today.. (though it wasn't even half n hour ago that i saw the Kash holi scene on youtube).. she was meera... and this is how we know such a fine actor she is.. getting absorbed in her character n breathing life to it...
BUT..for me.. the highlight of the show today was the new guy ShirishDay Dreaming *ducks chappals, rotten eggs*LOL nd his chemistry with our shona!Day Dreaming
(I honestly wanted to watch this one for shona and never ever could i expect that she cud ever have a sparkling chemistry wid anyone but armu but am so glad, i was wrong)Wink
The guy is such a natural actor... He had this connection with you.. he was the husband that is so much engrossed in work one moment as i-am-jealous-coz-u-r-mine the other... like butter.. the transition was smooth!!! Effortless, yes!Clap
And not to mention...He was HOT.. Like REALLY HOT!
Day Dreaming
An the best part for me was how his chemistry with shona clicked... like almost instantaneously.. like just WOW!Blushing
And there was this angst... and there was romance.. and there was bitterness.. there was regret... OMFG! So much in one hour! Freako!!! Love Meera-Shirish!!Hug
I wanna watch it once again!Wink
Make some avis and siggys someone!Blushing
I so need to change my dabba ASAP!Dancing
Pleashh... include that almost kisshhh avi!Day Dreaming
And yeah there was the third guy! I didn't realize he was there.. Tongue.. that's all!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tonu_cute_Ananya_-Raindrops-

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Great post.Today's story was really nice.Shilpa was amazing and so was Viraf.They were so convincing as a couple and their acting was brilliantClap It was a very heart warming episode,I mean as a viewer I am sure that most of us could almost literally feel each and every single emotion the character Meera felt.I think I'd be right to say that we got to see Shilpa at her best in today's episodeBig smile

_Ananya_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.