Teri Meri Love Stories

Thoughts on today's TF - Viraf-Shilpa-Mudit.. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saminak12

They she show this show 5 days. And , boring shows like , saathiya on weekends.

I agree Saminak. It was a FAB TF in just 1.5 hrs. Something that the regular show get  5 days = 5 hrs and still don't seem to able to show. I wonder how today's TF could have been if it was given a little longer time Embarrassed Did you like it? :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ananya_TheCaptainharianjana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thoughts on today's TF - Viraf-Shilpa-Mudit.. (Page 2)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Given the time they have, they are doing an excellent job of developing all the characters and making the story move at a decent pace... 

Today's episode has been really good so far... I can relate this so much to my own life... in terms of forgetting the small pleasures of life, while we run after career and money

I agreee. Everything seemed to be coming at and in the right time. And Mudit's character seems more like one that brought along the missing factor back in the husband and wife's life. What do you think?

I am SO happy with the TF.. It seemed like its going to be sort of pointless but no with the ending, it all seems to be coming together Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ananya_shweta_r

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidhisalot

it was really very interesting...liked it..
Execution is good..
Actors a doing a gr8 job...

N shilpa...after a long time...wow

I knoww.. Shona after a longgg timee Embarrassed it was best part for me.. watching her acting.. and she didnt let me down Embarrassed And Viraf-Mudit did an equally amazing job.. :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ananya_

_Ananya_

Goldie

_Ananya_

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Agree with your analysis 1000%.
I wish SP had given at least 2-2.5 hours every telefilm, in which case it would not have looked as rushed.
However, apart from that, think BBC has done a fab job telling a story that it so real and applicable to today's lifestyle. I like that Meera and Shresht managed to rekindle their love for each other and tided through their problems <3
The actors all did a fab job. I'm so thrilled to see Shilpa back, missed her loads and she did a great job as Meera, a vastly different character from what I have seen her essay before. Viraf was also great as Shresht and I liked how well he portrayed the stark difference in his character at the beginning and end of the film. Mudit did a good job portraying Keshav, a supportive friend who taught Meera to smile and actually LIVE life again.
All in all, I enjoyed the telefim and think the actors and PH did a fantastic job and complete justice to the concept.  

TheCaptain

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Such a matured story.. n so well executed... one of the biggest highlights of todays epi is its dialogues... marvellous Party

Shilpa and Viraf share sizzling chemistry ...and both have given a nuanced performance.. .loved it full on Clap

Two fave lines:

Mr. Kashyap. .kitni ajeeb baat hai.. jo aapke paas hai.. aapko uski kadar nahi.. jiske liye main pareshan hun.. usko meri kadar nahi :(  - Keshav

&

aaj tak kab baat ki hai? tumne kaha.. maine suna - Meera

+1!!!! I LOVED it<333 Viraf-SA!!!! They rockeddd!

_Ananya_

-DamnedDrooler-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DamnedDrooler-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Loved it ... Yes have to agree abit rushed but then 1 hour so not enough ... what sizzling chemistry ... Great comeback for viraf n shilpa ... I have to watch them together again please someone sign them ... Such a beautiful story with beautiful emotions ... The other guy was so cute n funny ... Totally rocking

_Ananya_

fragrance9

fragrance9

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
started as sweet track first gear dard second fury third hot then  finally fantastic 

for me Itz such a matured material well edited to show the needed in less time

Shilpa & BBC proved ONE GREAT SACH

No need to shed tears using glycerine to show that u are hurt or u are in pain 

A true actor's talent is to show he / her acting skills using their OWn ablities 

kudos shilpa
viraf hot & done best with his role & mudit cute & impressive 

not to forget shilpa s eyes ,,,,,,,,,,shilpa nazar ko nazar na lage 

my personal views 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ananya_TheCaptainanku-

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Hey akansha.. Its a nice story too.. I liked it.. Who is Mudit here? Is he the guy who played Keshav?

Edited by --Udhay-- - 12 August 2012 at 10:56am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.