Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aadyakali thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: fan145

for me arhi is filled vth pure and innocent love maybe in prctical liife partners might have liplocks and all but its media rite our showw  is having viewwers of very small age sooo showing thm such scens thn wats diffrnc btw indian and westerners ...i doo agree for almost but i am kind of not liking liplocks i donno y but seriously cant see sarun doing tht ...tht tooo with both of thm commited ...sorrry for not upporting ur point😊

No problem  dear... it is a free forum and we are all  free to have our own set of principles and opinion.  You are right in yr place  and i am right in my place.
 As for them not kissing because they are commited  elsewhere then if i follow this logic then  he should not be slidding his hands over her waist  (very sensual scene!!) and they should not be  sleeping in the same bed, they should not be hugging so passionately. !!!! So  i guess we must agree to disagree!!!!😉
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
don wan a lip lock...camera angle kiss is fine
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
we dont need any LIPLOCK...arshi can set fire to TV screen just by eye locks...😍
mjhtian94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sanjana-

Disgusting...it's absolutely disgusting showing lip Locks on Indian television shows. Agar yehi Sab dekhna hai, tho there are many English serials out there which show this stuff. It is not necessary to show such boldness on Indian television. I hate this new trend that they are bringing in. What is the difference, then, between western shows and Indian shows??! Romance looks good when it's innocent. Ye sab dikha k what are they trying to prove? That love is nothing but a physical desire??! I hate it, and I would never Want ArHi to do Anything like this. Period.

agree with u...i don't want arhi to do lip lock...camera angle kiss is fine...simple eyelock of arhi can set screen on  fire...so no need of such scenes...
Black_Paradize thumbnail
guese what...i dreamed about that 4 days ago..."my dream was..i was watching IPK with my husband...he leaves for some where in the middle of the show ...Arshi on TV standing face to face in RM kitchen ...they ask me if he is here (weird🤔..i know that, buts thats a dream so..)...i tell them no he is gone...then they kiss...a real one...like sucking and all each others lips and i am like WHAT THE...! ☺️... and then i woke up..did'nt saw the compelete kiss..but that dream is still on my mind..cant forget it😳
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fan145

for me arhi is filled vth pure and innocent love maybe in prctical liife partners might have liplocks and all but its media rite our showw  is having viewwers of very small age sooo showing thm such scens thn wats diffrnc btw indian and westerners ...i doo agree for almost but i am kind of not liking liplocks i donno y but seriously cant see sarun doing tht ...tht tooo with both of thm commited ...sorrry for not upporting ur point😊

Different people have different opinion and thoughts. I do respect that. I live in a western society and I see liplock all over the place.May be it's not a big issue for me.But recently I saw a very good Indian movie "Rockstar" i saw not lip lock  but deep smooch there and the actor is not Emran hashmi or any B or C grade actor. It is the top rated actor Ranbir Kapoor. Our very own SRK also did very very bold scene in a movie named "Maya memsaheb".We  can see lot of smooching in hindi movies now-a-days.But do they rate those movies like American movies? Forget about the lip lock what kind of gestures the actress show in so called item songs is more vulgar and objectionable than lip lock. Kissing is not a vulgar gesture so that we saw Simba kissing in Lion king.
If you say Arshi's love is innocent then why Arnav wanted to kiss her on Diwali night? they were not even couple that time.

Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
just saying.. As barun is willing to go to bollywood .. what if he gets an offer from bhat family? will he able to reject it? what if he gets an offer from Amir production .. will he ? for a kiss scene?

I dont wanna start arguing about this.. but the fact is out there..

thank god that they are now safe because of star plus.. they dont need to do any bolder scene..
but barun already stepped out of tv.. so lets see... He is a very good actor.. he knows what is the right thing for him i hope...
secretsurprise thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They have refused to do such scenes
aira02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
seriously??? n dey luk quite young 2( atlst d girl)...aaahhh evn i want 2 c arshi like dat😭 but i guess i wll jst hve 2 dream dat!!!
Arnavdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArnavBarunLover

I'm not sure i want to see Sanaya and Barun lip locking, how odd would that look😕  and i don't think they would be comfortable doing so either

well,they are actors...if the scene demands it they shud do it.
BTW ...if they do it...I'm not going to be alive to see the rest of the show...so on 2nd thoughts... :')