Aasman Se Aage
Aasman Se Aage

India-Forums

Apurva is a genius!

bhattacha Groupbie
bhattacha
bhattacha

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Apurva always did a very promising role,which is memorable,and every time he found improving himself more and more. from "jassi.." to "Aasmann se Aage",it was really a nice journey for him..but he never got the actual admiration and fame that he always deserved!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorasdpsanmolshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Well said, He is Quality actor, The characters he played are remarkable, I donno if u got a chance to read his article the latest one, He has been really sweet in answering questions...
I find him the Greek God of romance, The most passionate actor who brings an elevation to the show whenever he enters...

He has grown a lot from his first role Armaan to Dev Chopra ( DC)
He is the cream of the industry, & feast to eyes & ears Embarrassed
According to me the breed now should learn a lot from him , but then they are all sky high ...

Armaan, DPS. Shekar, Anmol & Dev Chopra(DC) each have been excellent & the number one , Many others have taken similar route but he is the first one who has made & etched these characters .. I will purely talk about the character, the shows now a days are more quantity oriented but his shows are purely quality oriented...with a lot of depth with the dimensions surrounding his character... & the costars have been elevated due to his character I can say that with confidence.. The female protagonist has to be elevated to match Apurva's screen character and everytime they proved it...

The biggest examples is when he proved his character in Bidaaii as Anmol & the character of Ragini matched well, his character was so selfless such characters are never seen in television...

Next is DC now which is phenomenal Grey to positive just perfect T acting dialect everything the variation in his nature the calmness the arrogance the anger he proved he is the best in his field... and Meenakshi character matched so well...

I cannot deny the fact I love al his characters, he has have been the perfectionist in all of them..

The calmness the  was one gives dialogues the natural way he does it even if the scene is not watched the voice quality he posses is fantastic... The promos proved that as the two promos or three they never showed his face only his voice was heard that gives goosebumps and the crispness which is that is a masterpiece..

As an ardent fan I feel he is the industry & as he said I also agree the most disciplined & master of art in acting person ...

He will fit always in sauve characters and he dose'nt like to do rural shows or never wish to attempt as he feels he is misfit, fair enough when he does justice to his work thats what matters & if he wishes he will take it up provided he is highly convinced that the centered character will be well focused that is the character & him..

My request is to see him back soon as DC is ri8 now etched in my thoughts he is very picking for his roles as I agree with that, I am sure after DC's role there is smething waiting for him he is needed on TV as he is the thandi hawa ka jhoka for me was & only he will be forever...Smile

Edited by shanti05 - 12 August 2012 at 10:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhattachaanizorasdpsanmol

bhattacha Groupbie
bhattacha
bhattacha

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Shaanti you are really fantastic..right now I just want to shake hands with you Clapas you always say exactly what I think and want to say..your words are so correct...I am so happy to have someone who is really a true admirer of Apurva Agnihotri..Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorasdpsanmol

asdpsanmol IF-Rockerz
asdpsanmol
asdpsanmol

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I think Apurva has reached a stage where he does not need a co-star. DC his most recent avataar has proved it for sure, I wait for his next avataar as hope is always there.

Edited by rekha03 - 13 August 2012 at 11:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhattacha

Shaanti you are really fantastic..right now I just want to shake hands with you Clapas you always say exactly what I think and want to say..your words are so correct...I am so happy to have someone who is really a true admirer of Apurva Agnihotri..Clap
How sweet of you.. Big smile Most welcome to handshake Clap

Yes a true admirer over the many many years following his work. He has scaled up with his performance as DC.. Now just wish to see him back in screen as I closely wtch his shows and enjoy every variation in his actions commands & dialect. I see it as the greatest entertainment for me to watch without a blink.

He has got his approciation for his work , he is content and as he says will follow the rule book he laies out.. My only wish is to see him act act & only act on television shows which brings his versitality beautifully his other hobbies or interest can wait for the ardent appricaters of his work for a good long period Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhattachaanizor

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index