Aasman Se Aage

Who is Minakshi?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bhattacha

Groupbie

bhattacha

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Can you tell me some details about Ojaswi Oberoi,who was playing Minakshi's role..she was really nice in acting and dancing also,especially for me her expressions are very much like Madhri Dixit..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is Minakshi?" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Here is some information about Ojaswi

"I have been learning it for 13 years. I am also trained in chhau and styles," she says. Oberoi is happy that her show is giving her the opportunity to showcase her skills as it revolves around a reality dance show. Recently while shooting Ojaswi hurt her back while performing. "For me dance is like what soul is to many. I do it with a lot of passion and it's magic because whenever I am dancing the pain just vanishes."

She was thrilled to meet Madhuri Dixit whom she does idolize when she came to promote ASA as she was the brand ambassador for the channel

She is a trained dancer, & other articles I have read about her she has done world wide performances also...

Yes she is a good actress also, her passion is dancing but she has also done theatre also as I have read about her biography..

This show has some amazing artists which made Aasman Se Aage really raw & realistic...

The actors were at ease performing they were not cliched .. & it did seem like a blend of theater & television & some point of time

A show which needed a long run was ended too soon...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.