Page 1
Page   of 2

Veena.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Veena.S

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Dark_Knight

Good Post...

Agree With You.Her Screen Space Must Be Increased.
if so it would be more like real u know as inspired by real story... otherwise I felt the first Epi was goin like a dail soap epi...Confused , n i was waitin n waitin 4 Pooja...Ouch

Edited by Veena.S - 13 August 2012 at 1:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Captain_Philips

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Great Epi... 12/08.. (Page 2)" in Lakhon Mein Ek forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

18270fans

18270fans

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
The show has indeed a great concept and the first epi really made me weep, hats off to people like AKhtari bai. And the acting was great  too.  And Pooja has been doing a fab job, because the the girl has the consummate skill, charm, maturity and depth to be the host of such a show.  I too wish they would increase her screen time.

Veena.S

Veena.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Veena.S

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 18270fans

The show has indeed a great concept and the first epi really made me weep, hats off to people like AKhtari bai. And the acting was great too. And Pooja has been doing a fab job, because the the girl has the consummate skill, charm, maturity and depth to be the host of such a show. I too wish they would increase her screen time.
Completly agree, I wondered at the fact, even all of children growin at her, Shez providin them good future also..., tats truly great of Her n the real Lady Akthari bhai said in interview, angrily, tat She get angry at PPL who leaves girl children, I juz loved it U know, Hats off to Her...Clap

Edited by Veena.S - 13 August 2012 at 7:14am

18270fans

18270fans

18270fans

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena.S

The show has indeed a great concept and the first epi really made me weep, hats off to people like AKhtari bai. And the acting was great too. And Pooja has been doing a fab job, because the the girl has the consummate skill, charm, maturity and depth to be the host of such a show. I too wish they would increase her screen time.
Completly agree, I wondered at the fact, even all of children growin at her, Shez providin them good future also..., tats truly great of Her n the real Lady Akthari bhai said in interview, angrily, tat She get angry at PPL who leaves girl children, I juz loved it U know, Hats off to Her...Clap

You know veena,  coincidentally, Sunday I was with a family celebrating the adoption of  a 4 month girl baby and it was such a happy moment for the young parents and a teary moment for all of us.It is at such moments we rebuild our faith in humanity.  May their tribe increase!!!!!

Veena.S

Veena.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Veena.S

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Veena.S

You know veena, coincidentally, Sunday I was with a family celebrating the adoption of a 4 month girl baby and it was such a happy moment for the young parents and a teary moment for all of us.It is at such moments we rebuild our faith in humanity. May their tribe increase!!!!!
tats amazing ya... Tats a sign of God blessin, must be increased thier happyness n confidence... Thanx 4 sharin ya... Truly a lovely, awesome moment... Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Lakhon Mein Ek Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.