IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Hi i am searching Sumthing on Net and 
i forund article of Nakuul  in times of india 

here is the link 

'My dad's my true mentor and guide'

(Nakuul Mehta, actor, on his father Pratap Singh Mehta)

As a kid, I was close to my mother and rather scared of my father, whom I call 'Kaka'. But as I grew up, I found that the relationship between the two of us had transformed into a warm friendship long before I had even realised. In fact, I now call him my true mentor and guide.

Right from the time I was a kid, other than my studies, Kaka also wanted me to try out different activities like painting, gymnastics, horse-riding, singing, dancing, etc. There was a time, I remember, he'd insist I jog for about 5-10 kilometres every morning. I'd get angry, after all I was a kid then, but now, I realise the importance of all these activities. And having ventured into the acting profession, all these exercises and activities are standing me in good stead.

I know that had he not pressurised me at the time, I wouldn't have taken them seriously. And I'm so glad he did that. When people compliment me on my physique now, I have only my father to thank.

Kaka always told me to pursue my dream and put my heart and soul in doing so. I think, he always knew I wanted to be an actor. And I don't think I could have become one, had he not supported and guided me. And that's been possible because he not only gave me the freedom to make my own decisions, but also ensured that I took the right ones by giving his advice at the right time.

I remember the time when I used to fall sick, he'd sit by my bedside all night long. I'll always cherish the concern, the fondness and the warmth he always had in his eyes for me. And when I go out partying, he even now, stays up all night, though he never says a word to me. Just the other day, I got to know that he knows exactly what time I return because he keeps track of the lights in my room. This shows how much he cares for me and at the same time, wants me to enjoy myself too.

Though he knows how much I admire him, I've always wanted to tell him how much I love him, though I've never really done that. On Father's Day now, I want to just say to him, 'I love you Kaka'.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80Virgopk81anusha.cochinash91Maneesha_ShanakPoojaa_PVarsha-01prc_fan1TOTAL-ROMANTICsukhi...EkSapnoKiPari.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Found Article Of Nakuul" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Oh NakulHeart Day Dreamingis really  a sweetheart person Day Dreaming 

Princess_123

IF-Rockerz

Princess_123

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Awww how sweet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ohmyjerryworld

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Found one more Article of Nakuul Day Dreaming

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-06-01/tv/31957944_1_dadisa-balika-vadhu-nakuul-mehta

Nakuul Mehta is a Surekha Sikri Fan!

Nakuul Mehta, who makes his television debut with Star Plus' upcoming show Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara, is a huge Surekha Sikri aka dadisa fan (of Balika Vadhu fame).

Nakuul, who was last seen in the film Haal-e-Dil and has done some of the most popular advertisements on TV, feels dadisa aka Surekha Sikri is a powerhouse of talent. Nakuul followsBalika Vadhu and can't stop gushing about the veteran actor. "Surekha ji is mind blowing and she is one of the most talented actors in the Indian entertainment industry. It's heartening to see such great talent and the kind of work she's doing."

Nakuul is also all praises for fellow TV actors and doesn't feel the least bit threatened nor is he apprehensive about his debut. "I'm the least bit apprehensive and I don't feel threatened. You have to be really insecure to think like that. Working on this show has been so much fun because there is a lot of give and take between actors and I feel fortunate to work with Nitesh Pandey, Mansi Salvi and other fellow actors."

Here's wishing Nakuul all the best for TV his debut on 18th June 2012.

Edited by burningdesire88 - 12 August 2012 at 6:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80Maneesha_ShanakPoojaa_Psukhi....SajnaVe.

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav_Khushi123

Awww how sweet

yes he is a sweetheart 

sukhi...

IF-Sizzlerz

sukhi...

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Awww !!!...nakul is such a darling...HugHug

Thanks a lot for sharing...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_POhmyjerryworld

Poojaa_P

IF-Rockerz

Poojaa_P

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
AWW Nakuul is totally adorable, he is so sweet!! Day Dreaming 
I think i may get diabetes from him LOL

Thank you for sharing these wonderful articles fatima!
Now i know what you do over your holidays Wink surfing and stalking Nakuul on the net, doing intensive research about him LOL 

Ohmyjerryworld

Ohmyjerryworld

IF-Sizzlerz

Ohmyjerryworld

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukhi...

Awww !!!...nakul is such a darling...HugHug

Thanks a lot for sharing...Big smile

Yes Nakul is really a darling Day Dreaming he is my prince charming Heart
Ur welcum sukhi Hug

sukhi...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.