India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

To all of you (Page 2)

aashi Senior Member
aashi
aashi

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 1:52am | IP Logged

hey tulip...thnx so much 4 appreciaitin my efforts... but the fact is that all of us here want u n not only the anurag fans... no1fanofronit has since then been feeling soo gulity that she has stopped posting on this forum!!

mansi arti ronit all of them hav been saying this over n over agin that they want u....c'mon we all luv u.... n even jessie took her words bak... in fact she suggested me to write the poem..but coincidently the poem had alredy been written by me....we all want u here..beleive me tulip...u shudnt jus leave us all ..we know ure hurt and we all sincerely apologise... plzz doo cum bakk Cry...n earnest request for the 100th time!!

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulip

Look at the funny thing ! My socalled bajajian friends like ronitfan and ayush have ditched me but anurag fans like mariam ,ashi and shimmer have posted messages for me.  I wish I were an anurag fan....

Regarding the story, it was going to be a bajaj-prerna story with focus only on Bajaj family. But now I don't feel like writing a story that may hurt anurag fans because anurag fans are much nicer and caring people than bajajians.

Tulip

abhi mai aur kya bolu ... this forum is my life and i m not leaving becoz of tulip anymor.. y shud i spoil my mood everyday bcoz of her... maine usko million times sorry bola  par usko to pharak hi nahi padta ... itna gussa to mere ko bhi nahi aata hai...

tell me tulip ...if ronit came in frnt of u u wud garb him and never let go ... any ronitfan  wud do tht... to tumne apne gusse ko ronit samja hai kya ... u  hav grabbed ur anger wid 25 hands and r refusing 2 let go ... i don wanna rite anything against u ... par itna gussa thik nahi hai...

and wat is the meaning of anufans like aashi .. mariam and shimmer1 posted messages 4 u ... EVERYBODY posted messages 4 u ... tumko hamare messages nahi dikhte hai kya

and wat is the meaning of anu fans are nicer ppl than bajaj fans
dont we care bout u ...

par tumko gussa jayada pyara hai  to thik hai

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 4:46am | IP Logged
hey jaasia yor getting us wrong dear we are all friends with anu fans especially  like aashi and khushalay and amayarnay we are their frnds and ofcourse we want to be your friend we don't hate anyoneSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index