India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

To all of you

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 12:55am | IP Logged
I feel very touched after seeing all the messages....You are such sweet and wonderful group of people...

I would like to thank all of you for ur messages and support . I am extremely sorry for whatever happened. Even I want to continue here with such nice group but.....
Manasi still says that whatever she has done is right. She says that there was no mistake on her part.  All I did was I urged Bajaj fans to ignore the 'anu Vs Bajaj' debates which have been going on ever since I joined here. Manasi herself had asked Bajaj fans to ignore anu fans earlier. I did the same thing. I felt that bajaj fans were my friends and I had some right to tell them something in their own interest. But not a single Bajaj fan has understood my stand.
Look at the funny thing ! My socalled bajajian friends like ronitfan and ayush have ditched me but anurag fans like mariam ,ashi and shimmer have posted messages for me.  I wish I were an anurag fan....

Regarding the story, it was going to be a bajaj-prerna story with focus only on Bajaj family. But now I don't feel like writing a story that may hurt anurag fans because anurag fans are much nicer and caring people than bajajians.

I have been at other forums (though not of kzk). The mods are generally helpful, never arrogant, and they delete posts only in extreme cases. In other forums, it becomes a big deal if a well-intended post of a regular member is deleted and the moderator has to inform and clarify. As a duty, not as a favour. Moderators are not supposed to abuse their extra powers.

All of you agree with Manasi's actions and have faith in her. I am the only one who has problem with her way of arrogant moderation, so I better stop posting here.

I wish good luck to all of you.
Take care,
Tulip

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 2:31am | IP Logged
hey what's the big prob tulip....?
and when the hell did I ditch you?
i dont remember doing anything of this sort.....are u talking abt me or no1fanofronit?
plz clarify yaar and plz chill and help us make u understand that all  us Bajajians are united....we all care for u!
plz dont leave like this-
please-
ronitfan
(very hurt!)
Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 4:27am | IP Logged
yaar tulip try to understand manasi please dude!
livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 7:30am | IP Logged
tulip i m extremely sorry 4 wat i did really plz dont say that u rather be a anurag fan it makes me feel really bad... i did not mean 2 ditch u... plz forgive me... cmon i m  like ur little sister... i m  very small ... u ppl r so matured... dont act like the way little ppl like me act...  cmon if u don want 2 continue on this forum becoz of me then i don think i shud continue either ...... tell me wat more can i do 2 mak u forgive me.. i ll do anything plz ...  i ll jump in the well 4 u ... i ll jump frm an airplane widout a parachute 4 u ...  plz com bak.... 
shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 8:44am | IP Logged
awww maan come on tulip try to understand manasi's point of view as a mod, come on dude just come back ill miss arguein wid uWink
mariam 4 u Senior Member
mariam 4 u
mariam 4 u

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
ya tulip u should come back and we know we(anurag,s fan) r sweet like anurag but u r also sweet like anurag so plzz understand no1fanofronit, mansi and come back to this forumSmile
jaasia Newbie
jaasia
jaasia

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
comeback tulip, this is very bad tht u bajajians esp romitfan only preffer bajajfans...then whts the use of being  a member of this forum where bajaj fans only want bajajians to be their frnds??? unlike anurag fans who r frndly to everyone....
i dont think so i will ever be able to make a bajajian my frnd!
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
hi jaasia....
please yaar...you are getting us ALL WRONG......we bajajians have nothing against anurag fans yaar....u know what? almost all bajajians maintain a famous friendship with Shimmer, Amaypranay and Kushalay and Deshichica who all r NOT Bajaj fans.....we are opento your friendship and will LOVE to be your friend..
plz dont aggravate the situation and increase mis-understandings here...
thanks-
ronitfanSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index