Teri Meri Love Stories

A request and complain! MODs kindly take action!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Laddoo.Phaddoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Laddoo.Phaddoo

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged

I just want to say that this is soo not right this wonderful topic has been closed why?coz things can be discussed on appreciation threads right then what about all the other topics on this forum?there are many on Shilpa Anand also kindly try to take action please I have even been messaging MODs about this this is really sulking:/

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3143094

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A request and complain! MODs kindly take action!" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
We have already discussed this through PMS I dont think making topics on this is needed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.