Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys i am back with part 4
thanks all for your support

PART 4

Geet  saw towards sahil who was smiling. she wanted to hit him ' punch him  on his face but  didn't want to create any more drama. So she  ran out of her class towards the washroom''.

She was continuously sobbing'. Tears were falling from her eyes '. But she was helpless he didn't even listen to her '. Not even once he tried to find out why did she lied '' why she did not told him her real name'' it was not completely not her fault he was equally responsible'..

Geet was in tears ''.. the pearls were flowing and making her cheeks wet '.. she was in a very frustrated mood'' and angry on that useless sahil'' why did he have to interfare in her matter '.. she always got wrong and deadly negative vibes from that not so good and stupid and fool sahil but she ignored that '.. now she understood that it would not have been happen if she would have gave him a long lecture and literally threatened her when he first poke his nose in her matter '..when he initiated the talk about her and maan being in relationship''.

Geet silently wiped her tears with her dupatta ''. Today she was specially got dressed for him'.. she chose something that she hadn't wear in her life'' and all gone in vain'' maan didn't listen to her'' she probably wanted to cry '.. cry very loud that would lessen the pain of hurting him ''' the feeling of hurting someone is making her vunerable''.

Some  college mates were in wash room.

Geet was in her own world with sobbing and cursing ''.They saw her and asked the reason, but she was only crying. A classmate called her friends and told to come there.

meera and kritika were shocked to listen about geet '.. kritika somehow had a faint idea why geet was crying what could be the reason'.they came in room and asked with worry,

Meera AND Kritika :"What happened?"

Geet: I was only crying. I wanted to kill myself. However, suicide is crime according to IPC so I had to drop that idea.

meera  requested to other girls, "Can all of you give us privacy?"
They nodded and left.

Kritika asked, "Tell us. What happened for God's sake?"

Geet  told them what happened.

Meera  said with anger, "I will  kill SAHIL . He crossed his all limit''. "

Geet with a crying face ' "Why are you saying him. It is not his fault. It is my fault. I should understand, yesterday why he was asking me those questions."

Kritika, "Yeah, geet  is right. We cannot do anything because it is not correct. We should talk about maan directly. Maybe, he will understand."

Geet :, "No, if he does not want to listen, we will not force him. I don't want, that my relationship is based on force."

They nodded'' they somewhere were understanding geet's point of view and can't ignore the fact that she was equally at fault along with maan'''

Geet  behavior started to change'..her parents asked many times what happened to her '.. but she didn't tell them'.. obviously what will she tell them '.. she will only deserve a good scolding '.. first on the pretext of talking to a completely unknown person'. A STRANGER''and secondly lying to him after having known to him for a couple of days '. She didn't even think ' that her one lie will cause her immense pain '. The unknown sadness will crept in her heart'.

However, every time she lied' lied to her parents saying that  it is because of study'. Continous lectures and the exams which are approaching'... her friends made her understand but she did not notice what they were saying. she felt that everything became uncolored surrounding me'' once the things that used to cheer her are now dull souls''

On the other side maan was very angry'' he was furious and mad at her for not telling the truth herself'.. even after those meeting she didn't open her mouth' made him believe that her name is khyati'.. the day he saw her and spent the first few moments wither  was the beautiful day 'they were precious for him'.. he had always thought about being committed'.. committed to a girl who will understand him'.. and will melt his heart 'himself with her talks'. Her emotions will make him do such things that he had not wished '.. and when he saw her first time cribbing on he road '' from that time she is the one whom he wants in his life to cherish every single and precious moments'' but her one lie had made him loose all hope'..

Maan didn't even looked back when he found out about her fib'.. he didn't want to believe what he was seeing through his naked eyes'. The words which were coming of her mouth'.. her one response towards sahil when he called her geet broke him''.

He didn't want to face her '' and wanted to left from there but something stopped him'.. and she turned facing him'..

His heart and every nerve pained seeing her tears''. But her one untruth has caused him to loose all the hope '. And trust from her'''

Next few days maan totally ignore her '.even his friends'. Yash and karan knew that something drastic had happened '.. from his birthday party he was just like this '' not talking avoiding'' and tried to talk to him but maan shrugged off the topic'''.

After some days,her  mobile rang she was sitting on the bed and was thinking about maan.
geet  saw name on the screen and pressed the button 'ON'.

Geet: "Hello, what's up?"

Geet : I  heard the voice of gaurav. He is my cousin. We are very close.

Geet :"Hello, nothing is interesting in my life so tell me about you."

Gaurav:"What happened to your voice? You are talking like an old lady'... having burdens of her children and husband he joked'."

Geet :"Shut up. Why did you call me?"

Gaurav:"Hey, why are you saying this?... you didn't even asked me how am I ??? seems you are very busy'.. I think you were waiting for someone else's call/'.."

Geet:"When you don't miss me, why are you calling me?"

Gaurav:"Excuse me, if I didn't call you, you can call me. It's not my duty to call you every time."

Geet:"Yeah, you are right. So I am gonna cut the call."

Gaurav:"Hold for a second. Listen to me why did I call to you? What happened to you? You are changed."

Geet:"Then you have called me for saying it."

Gaurav:"No, I mean. I am coming tomorrow to delhi."

Geet:"Then..."

Gaurav:"It means that I will wait for you on the main gate of your college."

Geet:"I am not going to college tomorrow."

Gaurav:"Why?"

Geet:"My friends are not coming that's why'.she said in a dull voice'.."

Gaurav:"It means you go to college to meet your friends."

Geet:"Shut up. Don't talk to me like a parent."

Gaurav:"It means you are coming to college."

Geet:"No."

Gaurav:"Please come on... You know. If I come at home, Buaji will not let me go tomorrow. I am coming delhi for a meeting and I have to go back."

Geet:"It's ok! But don't forget my gift."

Gaurav:"Fine. At 11:30 AM."

Geet:"Fine, bye."

she smiled and threw mobile on bed and laid on the bed and put pillow on her face to get some sleep unaware what's is in store for her for the next day'''

GUYS IF YOU LIKE THIS THEN PLEASE HIT THE LIKE

BUTTON AND GIVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS...

for pms please add suhana_123 to ur buddy list

or tell me i will sent you a buddy request๐Ÿ˜Š

NOTE: guys if u r not liking any of my ff then plzz let me know...

my blog
https://suhanasdreamlad.blogspot.in/

if u r interested in my other works then here is the link

MY  WRITINGS 

Edited by suhaaana - 11 years ago
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
nice part...i think maan will see geet with her cousin and misunderstand her
shri12 thumbnail
mind blowing dear nw waiting for nxt
gawjusangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice part
hope everything get better between them:(
nitya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
More mu b/w maneet due 2 gaurav ?
Like didn't work 4 me :-(
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update...
so maan started to ignore her..
i hope nw gaurav's entry won't create more mu b/w maaneet...
sweetysaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
loved it...
awesome...
painful update... both changes them self... 
scary ending... what is in store for them...
hope everything goes will...
pls dont separate maan and geet...
waiting for the next update...

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice part 
a request dont stretch this MU part more else the story might loose something ๐Ÿ˜Š
continue soon