Teri Meri Love Stories
Teri Meri Love Stories

India-Forums

Want Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani in TMLS

Heerbeauty IF-Dazzler
Heerbeauty
Heerbeauty

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Hello Friends, this is my first post in "Teri Meri Love Stories" Forum. I just want to say that many fans from the show "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon" want Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani to do a short film in teri meri love stories. So how will we request teri meri love stories's production house and Star Plus about it?

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

malvikatiwari96swetharavideys86poonam.gupta12canucks1714T4YY4B4_Janki_roldcItsAyshaSafi123smanbinimotiipkkndfanforevaMagicalKashwadi..dollShiningStar18abhi_arshilovergal.angelwestindian.FlawlessSarun.

binimoti IF-Dazzler
binimoti
binimoti

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
it is a gr8 idea, what should we do?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heerbeauty

roldc Goldie
roldc
roldc

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
I watched the first love story last night and since then there is only one thing on my mind.   I wish we could see Barun and Sanaya in at least one Teri Meri Love story.   Can SP please incorporate our request?   SP can surely provide an Eid or Diwali treat to their fans, what say?Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ak47laxpoonam.gupta12DeelightDEE2803SyedaFaizaHeerbeautyShiningStar18MagicalKash

Heerbeauty IF-Dazzler
Heerbeauty
Heerbeauty

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by binimoti

it is a gr8 idea, what should we do?
]

that's my question too, dear

SyedaFaiza

Arshisarunrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Arshisarunrocks
Arshisarunrocks

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
I want them in teri meri love stories too!! It would be awesome! Sarun rules! But the question is how do we convey our message to the makers of TMLS??  I so wish it could happen! Day Dreaming

Heerbeauty

SyedaFaiza Goldie
SyedaFaiza
SyedaFaiza

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
M UP FOR IT

TELL ME WHAT V CAN DO ??????
WRITE SP ????????

Heerbeauty

SyedaFaiza Goldie
SyedaFaiza
SyedaFaiza

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roldc

I watched the first love story last night and since then there is only one thing on my mind.   I wish we could see Barun and Sanaya in at least one Teri Meri Love story.   Can SP please incorporate our request?   SP can surely provide an Eid or Diwali treat to their fans, what say?Smile 

U WNT BELIEVE ME

IN WHOLE EPISODE I WAS IMAGNING
BARUN & SANAYA
AS  TARUN & SUNAINA

Edited by SyedaFaiza - 12 August 2012 at 5:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roldcHeerbeauty

ChocoholicAnam IF-Rockerz
ChocoholicAnam
ChocoholicAnam

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Firstly, shooting for a telefilm is going to take a lot of time...which SaRun don't have coz they r very busy shooting for IPK. 
Secondly, a PH has to decide to take them in their show provided, they suit the characters of their story. 
Thirdly, Barun and Sanaya both need to like their characters enough to want to be a part of the telefilm. 
Lastly, it would make more sense to ask SaRun to make a special appearance in another show maybe Arjun for instance, which is made by the same PH as IPK. A special appearance won't take up much of their time and viewers will get to see them in a different show. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SyedaFaizaHeerbeautypisces25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index