payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
as nanaji said to harish...even to stop adi's engegment with latike if he had HEART-ATTACK IN REAL he would mind having it
                              so
i think fter 2 day when latika and adi will have engegment he will truly face heart attack problem...as i think latika mom will insult pankhuri for the lying family she has and insulting pankhuri tooo...and well avantika wont be keeping her self back..she too will join force with latika's mom...
                          and
this will trulyy bring heart-attack to nana...seeing now adi and pankhuri will never meet with wrong deeedsss of mamaji... ðŸ˜­...and avantika will say he is again faking but in truth he wont be... ðŸ¤¢

what say guys...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: payalibm

as nanaji said to harish...even to stop adi's engegment with latike if he had HEART-ATTACK IN REAL he would mind having it

so
i think fter 2 day when latika and adi will have engegment he will truly face heart attack problem...as i think latika mom will insult pankhuri for the lying family she has and insulting pankhuri tooo...and well avantika wont be keeping her self back..she too will join force with latika's mom...
                          and
this will trulyy bring heart-attack to nana...seeing now adi and pankhuri will never meet with wrong deeedsss of mamaji... ðŸ˜­...and avantika will say he is again faking but in truth he wont be... ðŸ¤¢

payalia..meri jaan great post as usual 😊
@ red ya mein bhi wo hi sooch rahi hoon..do din ke baad harish & nana kya karenge..sayad lagta hai iss baar neha ki saas ne sab kuch kar diya haii..😆
@black..i too am happie for it...do dil mil rahe hain magar chupke chupke
@pink..iss bar mama ki baand bajne waali hai...lolzz
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
payal hope so aisa kuch b na ho
payalibm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dae_drmer

payalia..meri jaan great post as usual 😊
@ red ya mein bhi wo hi sooch rahi hoon..do din ke baad harish & nana kya karenge..sayad lagta hai iss baar neha ki saas ne sab kuch kar diya haii..😆
@black..i too am happie for it...do dil mil rahe hain magar chupke chupke
@pink..iss bar mama ki baand bajne waali hai...lolzz

even me thinking that dilogue nana said to harish...if he got real heart attack to stop this engegment he wouldnt mind at all having it... so this time seeing adi serzly geting engeged to latka - jhatka nana will prove his words right... but ... but ... with the past history and cv's not giving importance to anything beyond that day episode it might be ke nothing such will happen... lolzz...this serial cv is suffering really bad from short term long time memory loss ðŸ˜†

no doubt adi loves her...its jsut hee needs a quit a jolt to realise...and with all this nonsence od miss understanding cv is showing in every step...i dont know cv is himself suffered such strokes keyaa ke in evry turn he has already planed and hatched plto not to let adi and pankhuri meet...so that he can justify the banner pyyar mai dard and its sweet and its sour to be in love ... so with this thing i think meeting adi and pankhuri is going to be quit a tough job for both character...lolzzz..cv if finishes missunderstnding then tou they will get chance to show their true feeling for each other...but this cv's ore quit pain in asss😡
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: payalibm

even me thinking that dilogue nana said to harish...if he got real heart attack to stop this engegment he wouldnt mind at all having it... so this time seeing adi serzly geting engeged to latka - jhatka nana will prove his words right... but ... but ... with the past history and cv's not giving importance to anything beyond that day episode it might be ke nothing such will happen... lolzz...this serial cv is suffering really bad from short term long time memory loss ðŸ˜†

no doubt adi loves her...its jsut hee needs a quit a jolt to realise...and with all this nonsence od miss understanding cv is showing in every step...i dont know cv is himself suffered such strokes keyaa ke in evry turn he has already planed and hatched plto not to let adi and pankhuri meet...so that he can justify the banner pyyar mai dard and its sweet and its sour to be in love ... so with this thing i think meeting adi and pankhuri is going to be quit a tough job for both character...lolzzz..cv if finishes missunderstnding then tou they will get chance to show their true feeling for each other...but this cv's ore quit pain in asss😡

payalia meri jaan mein khud bohat daari hui hoon aur maat darao...
bt dis tym kuch toh aisa hoga par adi ki latika ke sath engagement maat hoga...
sayad latika ki mum rejects orelse panhku koi musibat mein hogi & adi usse help karne jayega & engagement nahi hoga...paar i am damn sure engagement toh nahi hogi...
@ red..lolzzz😆
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
interesting and good thought kuchi it can surely happen
but i hope it doesnt n Adi decides to cancel the engagement!!!
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nIce post...i also hope Adi himself reject dis Latka jhatka ðŸ˜‰
manju-shree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am really frustrated with this ongoing track. If they plan to resolve everything very soon, I will continue watching the show or else I am not watching it any more. the CVs are dragging the show and it makes the tracks boring. Abhantika, she is becoming blind fr her psycho ego. Nanaji i love him.
payalibm thumbnail
Originally posted by: m.s.n

I am really frustrated with this ongoing track. If they plan to resolve everything very soon, I will continue watching the show or else I am not watching it any more. the CVs are dragging the show and it makes the tracks boring. Abhantika, she is becoming blind fr her psycho ego. Nanaji i love him.

yes darling i can understand your frustration too swetuuu...coz till date i cant find any story line even after more then 2 months of starting of the serial... and till date they ahve showed nothing but miss understanding that too without reason and avantika poisnous behaviour towards pankhuri is sheer absurdness and stupidity with nothing show by cv in that line... and still only miss understanding and more and more day by day same thing cv showing...as soon as cv bring one step adi pankhuri close next moment creat so big MU kee lolzzz... still no story apart from MU😆