Teri Meri Love Stories

what a start TarAina/KaJali

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Fiza28

IF-Rockerz

Fiza28

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
hello all u teri merians LOL how r u all ? im jumping up n down after watching the 1st teleflim of TMLS haye kay tha woh amazing
i have just fallen n love with this show
i just loved all f the youngsters.  this is my take on the episode and couples

Mere yaar ki shaadi hai /meri bhena banegi dulhaniya

omg kya story tha i just loved it Embarrassed i felt it was a mix of band baja baraat and jodi breakers

everything seemed to feel so real  from the start till the end it was realistic and thats what i loved about it the most . these things do happen in real life.

we all get so busy in our every day lives we take advatages of are needs and priorities ...

in friendship one or the other falls for each other tehn it becomes a k jo's kkhh love story LOL 
it does happen friends do fall in love but dont realize it

another thing i just loved was seeing the protective brother.
love the  tum meri bhena ho rahki  farz/vaada  i will full fillBig smile

but i thought that the loving  Tarun bhaiya  was just over reacting a lil coti bhena hai i understand hota hai u love ur sis

but wanting to break her shaadi um not done

but the realization was just awww he understood his sis pyaarEmbarrassed

as for sunaina i loved how her emotions were of a jealous girl wanting her best friend her so called 1st love back
 now for the couples  

i loved there 1st meeting it was so flimy hehe LOL i love flimy

i liked the i cant stand u start they were having

i just loved how both are upset about the wedding they are attending . the frustration the heated mood was just wow there acting was just spot on . one could sense the annoyingness  they both were feeling with each other sharing one car

but my favorite senes were when tarun and sunaina were under the covers that was  just too cute Gautam's expressions were so cute . loved when he said puri raat yahi rehena hai kya Wink

and when she sliped and he caught her haye Embarrassed

there nok jhok was also so cute
 there lil arguments on trying prove each other wrong
 but one scene that touched me was when after the coctail party
sunaina was drunk n he picked her up in his arms and took her to her room .. from their expressions to there convo i was just like awwEmbarrassed...
 mala did a good job showing her emotions it was put on or fake but real  i felt for her when she asked him koi muhje se pyaar kyun
nahin kar tha

at that moment  when tarun  looked at her before he said a word i was just like Ishq Hua Embarrassed

loved the climax of the teleflim  i liked how he took up for sunaina
knowing how wrong she was he was defending his lady love .
that is just what every girl wants a man who forgives her accepts her flaws and supports her  

ok now these 2 love birds were too sweet  both dimple and Kushal did a awesome job
 i was very suprised actually i like both of them seen their other shows but wasn't really a fan of  them both i was just stupid Tongue
they are just too cute
 loved how much Karthik loves anjali  from the 1st intro seen till the part she ran away from sangeet   the love tehy had fpr each was evident in their eyes
karthik seemed too good of guy / would be hubby
any girl would be lucky ahve guy like him

and as for dimple i really like how they showed her so  chill and understanding about su and karthik's dosti
but for some reason ever time she was like im not jealous of u su
i was like tum ho u are sacred inside but dont want accept it
 and then when she broke down in tears seeing her n karthik like that it proved she wasnt as strong as she thought she was
the part that i liked the most of dimple was when she was talking to her bhaiya and said it's not like i will not live with karthik  but life just wont be the same
that part just touched me i saw the love she had for him it was so true and pure

im  loving this show  already me big fan please do comment press like buttion and  give ur feed back

Edited by lalmirch28 - 12 August 2012 at 2:20am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahinakhmariyakamranjyothiramccolkatmini_ksg_ARwhitewitchcharmz517IamSherLocked-Antu-_-Aslan---Greeshu--saijahnavi.Senorita.LadyDabanggseelaks-Khwahish-preity_dNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what a start TarAina/KaJali" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sheet_leher

sheet_leher

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
i completely agree with you... though not a big kartik and anjali fan, i adored and loved sunaina and tarun as a couple... they had such chemistry... i could literally see the sparks flying... gautam and the new girl were fantastic... i wish they have a part two of this episode... loved taraina...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_ksg_AR

-Antu-_-Aslan-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Khwahish-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Khwahish-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Awesome write up Thumbs Up
I loved TarAina Day Dreaming
Ahhh !! They blew me off with the start !!
They were going through the same situation , Ek behen ko rokne ke chakkar mein or doosri dost koLOL
And the face-off , Their expressions were worth an applaud ...Absolutely loved the stumbling into eachother ...Hayyyeee Day Dreaming
I loved the part when Tarun said she is out of the plan Embarrassed
and the ending qith Shaadi was AH-MAZING 
DDLJ types Embarrassed
Teri Meri love stories ROCKBig smile

charmz517

mariyakamran

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

charmz517

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.