First Epi discussion

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sargesh

Sargesh

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
The very first episode of ramayana. Discuss it here
My take on first epi:-
I found nothing interesting in it firstly i wanna point out BG score now why all the mythological serials use loudspeaker and bhadkeela BG all the time. This BG makes the simple scenes very loud. In ramanand sagar's ramayan this unwanted music is absent which makes the scenes very natural. I wanna mention devo ke dev in this area which is classical and gud to listen.Ravindra jain music is not magical now it was excellent till Shree Krishna now its repeating and lost its essence. JAI JAI SURNAYAK was very good in 1st ramayan now i don't understand why they changed its rhythm. Sets and costumes were good as sagar's are now skilled in these things. Cast was good upto some extent gud to see Reshmi in prithvi role. Devtas are as usual shown in Shankh vadan and pushp varsha. They had not shown ram and sita in role of vishnu and lakshmi as they don't wanna reveal it now. Its their convenience but they shud have shown in these roles also. I don't liked lakshmi ,she was wearing white clothes this is big blooper as lakshmi wears only red clothes. Vishnu was also shown in white dresses but Shri hari wears pitambar. Reviving old actresses is gud and shikha is gud choice for kaikayi but she ws looking weird due to her height among other ranis and her jewelry ws too loud. Sunita rajwar is too young to do role of Manthara. Due to wig she ws shown old but her voice is childish. Othewise execution is gud like that of ramanand sagar. Whats ur opinion??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Epi discussion" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Hi there,

There is already a *Ramayan Discussion Thread * for discussions to be made Smile

Sargesh

Sargesh

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Hi there,

There is already a *Ramayan Discussion Thread * for discussions to be made Smile
Sry i didn't noticed datConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-VishaD-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.