Aaha

Aaha : 13th August - 17th August--discussion (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
So Raji knows the truth but she got hit so bad.

I thought I saw kothandam standing in-front of Raji and hittilng may be not him I guess.

So will the flashback end soon?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007hopper_oceanseelaks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aaha : 13th August - 17th August--discussion (Page 2)" in Aaha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
aww no worries laksmi... will do the updates today a brief one on your behalf. Take care and have a safe flight to india. hugs

dskxxxkalki2007seelaks

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

I thought I saw kothandam standing in-front of Raji and hittilng may be not him I guess.

ama akka .. Raji slapped him and he warn her to count her days Ouch So i guess the adiyals hitting her must have been Gomandan's work Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalki2007

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by migan

ama akka .. Raji slapped him and he warn her to count her days Ouch So i guess the adiyals hitting her must have been Gomandan's work Angry

Now Thinnipandaram has money he can hire adiyalkal right - periyavar need to send him to the boot camp where he learn important things like work then eat not just eat and steal and the wife should throw him to the street then he will learn to work i think in a way the periyavar family spoiled him now he turn into monster

Raji not going to die for sure hope they don't show us that she has the memory loss

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
i still wonder why PA is keeping up with this thinnapandaram Ermm

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
thursday updates are posted in friday reserved page .. 

dskxxx

dskxxx

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Thanks akka Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopper_ocean

kalki2007

Coolbie

kalki2007

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Rathna thanks for the awesome update

Raji slapping the thinnipandaram not teaching him anything she should have told the whole family about the theft

Raji is the thiyagi and she is going to handle all the problems herself

Raji really a drama queen saying that she is going hang herself really ugly mind - Harsha going to marry Shuruthi in front of the whole family so what is her problem totally punishing Prabu in the end it effecting Harsha - she should know about Harsha now if she is judging with his father then she is blind can't even see the good qualities of Harsha and going to be really sad if she changed her mind because he is her son

dskxxxhopper_oceankrithikas

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aaha Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.