India-Forums

FF Written Update - 11/08/2012 (Swapna Villa) (Page 2)

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
thanks for update
Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update Visha...
Even I am beginning to doubt the authenticity of the show. Confused

P.S You put the wrong date...this was the update for 11th not 12th...I'm doing the update for 12th.
-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Thank you for the update Visha...
Even I am beginning to doubt the authenticity of the show. Confused

P.S You put the wrong date...this was the update for 11th not 12th...I'm doing the update for 12th.

Oops, i got confused because i did this update on 12th LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

pallavi25 IF-Sizzlerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Copied from Amityville Horror house movie which was based on an actual house in Long Island, NY. A teenager boy killed his whole family and that house became haunted...
-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Since Amityville Horror story is also based on a true story, this episode could have been based on the real story instead of Amityville Horror right? Wink
pallavi25 IF-Sizzlerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Since Amityville Horror story is also based on a true story, this episode could have been based on the real story instead of Amityville Horror right? Wink

The true story happened in Amityville, Long Island and that house is called Amityville Horror house...I live on Long Island and we passed by it once and I got shivers down my spine. The windows of that house look spooky!
 The family that moved in there (forgot their name) they experienced some horrible stuff there and had to move out..it seemed some shaitaan lived in the basement and it was this evil entity that influenced that boy to kill his parents and brothers, sister. The guy who moved in was also possessed by this devil and heard whispers "Kill them, kill them" But a local priest helped them and they moved out of the house...then the guy co-wrote the book titled "The Amityville Horror" on which the movie was based...

Edited by pallavi25 - 18 August 2012 at 1:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shenzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fear Files Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index