FF Written Update - 11/08/2012 (Swapna Villa) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
thanks for update

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Written Update - 11/08/2012 (Swapna Villa) (Page 2)" in Fear Files forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update Visha...
Even I am beginning to doubt the authenticity of the show. Confused

P.S You put the wrong date...this was the update for 11th not 12th...I'm doing the update for 12th.

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Thank you for the update Visha...
Even I am beginning to doubt the authenticity of the show. Confused

P.S You put the wrong date...this was the update for 11th not 12th...I'm doing the update for 12th.

Oops, i got confused because i did this update on 12th LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Copied from Amityville Horror house movie which was based on an actual house in Long Island, NY. A teenager boy killed his whole family and that house became haunted...

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Since Amityville Horror story is also based on a true story, this episode could have been based on the real story instead of Amityville Horror right? Wink

pallavi25

IF-Sizzlerz

pallavi25

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Since Amityville Horror story is also based on a true story, this episode could have been based on the real story instead of Amityville Horror right? Wink

The true story happened in Amityville, Long Island and that house is called Amityville Horror house...I live on Long Island and we passed by it once and I got shivers down my spine. The windows of that house look spooky!
 The family that moved in there (forgot their name) they experienced some horrible stuff there and had to move out..it seemed some shaitaan lived in the basement and it was this evil entity that influenced that boy to kill his parents and brothers, sister. The guy who moved in was also possessed by this devil and heard whispers "Kill them, kill them" But a local priest helped them and they moved out of the house...then the guy co-wrote the book titled "The Amityville Horror" on which the movie was based...

Edited by pallavi25 - 18 August 2012 at 1:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shenzz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fear Files Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.