Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazzpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
sighhh...❀️

go be a part of the CVs already! your writing is exactly the stuff i wanna see ! 
Shivika-forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great idea
i love ths part and i'll love to read furthur
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome one!!!!!!!!!!! yeah this spoiler foil thought is really really good!!! so damn good in a way!!!
simi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hahaha spoiler foiler.. gud choice of words must say.. Arshi was soo swt.. I had this smile on my face the whole tym but girl u cracked me up at  the last.. hehehehe DM closing the door...πŸ‘
Avi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Up in the heavens, Devi Maiyya giggled. "Sorry Dadiji. I had to do it. We cannot afford another traffic surge; our network administrators are perplexed and unsure of how to solve this issue. You see, every time someone interrupts Arnav and Khushi, while they are making out, there is a sudden surge in the traffic to the heavens. Our mailboxes and inboxes are filled with angry mails and threats from Arshi fans. Sorry Dadiji, but I cannot take any more of those angry mails!" Devi Maiyya winked. "I hope you are happy now, dear fans!" 

That was the best! hey devi Maiyya show mein bhi kuch aisa hi karna!

Loved the sequence and Dadi ki chop..πŸ˜†

And of course the kiss! Arnav please kiss her for once! she is your wife! Khushi to pagal hai... whats up with him?!πŸ˜›

And yeah I'm sorry about this... but I tend to avoid spoilers... so what I'm going to do is read it after the epi is aired... and then think "I wish it would have happened but it did not"πŸ˜† I know stupid... but I've started enjoying the show even more without the spoilers... so forgive me... but i promise to read whatever you come up with later! so don't forget to pm me...cheers!

lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey boredamsel take a bow girl. The Devi mayya part was hilarious, still can't stop laughing!!!. Well yr right even I hate this movie, but love the song. I think our Arshi will look much nice and hot if the song was picturised on them!!!! No bashing pls just my opinion!!! Arshi all the way!!!!. Thnks for the pm.
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ooo cool loved it...perfect fr dadi ji...πŸ˜†
anjale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow wat a ending πŸ‘πŸ‘tooo goooddd continue plz  ...cnt wait update the next part soon plz...
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜‰Very nice, lets see what the CVs have in store for us.
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Avi64

And yeah I'm sorry about this... but I tend to avoid spoilers... so what I'm going to do is read it after the epi is aired... and then think "I wish it would have happened but it did not"πŸ˜† I know stupid... but I've started enjoying the show even more without the spoilers... so forgive me... but i promise to read whatever you come up with later! so don't forget to pm me...cheers!

That's fine. I want to avoid spoilers too.. but they keep chasing me down.. πŸ˜† But I still will stay away from SBB and SBS! That way I won't see the scenes until after the episodes.. But yeah.. feel free to not read it.. I don't mind.. I'm sure I won't see all the spoilers either.. well hopefully! πŸ˜† But if I do I think this is better .. I will just write what I want.. and I'm 110% sure this is not going to happen.. maybe Khushi will fall on Arnav, but he definitely wont say the holi dialogue, nor will he give her a kiss on her cheek, nor will he back hug her.. and she hug him and surely no lip kiss.. and definitely door will not close on Dadi.. sigh! so at least given I will have 0 expectations, there is no way I will be disappointed πŸ˜†