Aasman Se Aage

India-Forums

Apurva's interview

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged

Excerpt

Apurva Agnihotri says, "It is very sad that Shilpa and I became the face of the rave party controversy"

Apurva Agnihotri

Actor Apurva Agnihotri is taking life easy after his show on Life OK, Aasman Se Aage abruptly ended. Apurva and wife Shilpa Agnihotri plan to take off to New Zealand for a vacation.

Talking about his plan, Apurva told us, "I have traveled to New Zealand before and I had involved myself in sky diving and bungee jumping. This time around, I want to try my hands at diving if the weather permits."

So what are the preparations one has to take for diving? "Although it is not necessary to know good swimming, I will practice more in the pool here before leaving. And I don't think diving is risky as we have a diving master who accompanies us and in scuba diving we do not go more than 38 feet which is actually shallow diving. We also carry an additional oxygen regulator just in case the default one fails."

Ask him about his thoughts on the world inside water, and Apurva had this to say, "The world below is a beautiful place full of different aquatic and plant life. Very few people can go to space but we can surely try out diving."

On queried about the abrupt closure of Aasman Se Aage, Apurva opined, "I don't take life too seriously. I do not get happy when things go my way and neither do I get depressed when they do not work. The channel executives lost faith in the concept and kept changing it."

Last but not the least, when broached about the recent Juhu rave party he said, "I do not want to comment much as my lawyers have advised me to keep shut. I will say one thing that the media blew things out of proportion and Shilpa and I became the face of that bash. It is very unfortunate that in India, police authorities leak news to the media because of which the accused person is left tarnished for the rest of his life. I also wish to inform that the rave party is not about drugs; it was more of a sundown party."

Remind him that he and Shilpa tested positive for drugs and he explained, "I am not surprised if anybody who is caught at a party tests positive. Having said this, we were there only for twenty minutes."

Lastly, Apurva thanked the TV industry for standing by him, "It is a well known fact that I am amongst the most disciplined and hard working actors around."

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorharianjanaasdpsanmolswethasyam08ApoorvaFan

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Apurva my only request to you, Please come back on television... Its too void for me, Go do bungee jumping scuba diving see the under water world.be adventurous but plz plz plz come back soon ... I will watch for your next amazing avtaar...Come to California also for scuba diving or any other activity will always welcome u Big smile

You are a phenomenal actor !! Just a class apart and do your work with a lot of diligenceClap

Aasman Se Aage is & was an amazing show,Clap Your character as DC(DEvchopra) is the best and solid !!Thumbs Up I want you back in another avatar which will be above DC... & yes The channel is ruthless... This is the best show on television for me... The channel has no patience & they will never learn... U brought out many things to light as DC which make the show mapping to any daam show...

Please come back soon after ur break and I want to see you back on television in another role..This year itself... !!!!!!HugLove you loads Heart

This article made my Sunday Smile
Tomorrow will be one -month (13July last episode aired )since Aasman Se Aage got over, I am so glad I hear about Apurva I just want to see him back again as DC is still on my thoughts & the wonderful show Aasman Se Aage Clap

Edited by shanti05 - 13 August 2012 at 2:08am

anizorharianjanaasdpsanmolswethasyam08ApoorvaFan

asdpsanmol IF-Rockerz
asdpsanmol
asdpsanmol

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Shanti,Thanks for sharing the reclusive talented actor's interview. Yes you made my day tooSmile. Apu enjoy your vacation, you need it and yes shall wait for your next role as my TV viewing has always centered on your avatars and your performance in a serial Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorApoorvaFanswethasyam08shanti05

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
shanthi thanks for sharing

anizorasdpsanmolApoorvaFanswethasyam08shanti05

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing shanti. hope to see apu back on screen soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolswethasyam08shanti05

swethasyam08 IF-Veteran Member
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
thanks fr Sharing Shanti!! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanshanti05

ApoorvaFan IF-Veteran Member
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Thank you Shanti... Reading this has given me some happiness... I am feeling very low about ASA...
Hopefully we will see Apoorva back soon...

asdpsanmolshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Shanti,Thanks for sharing the reclusive talented actor's interview. Yes you made my day tooSmile. Apu enjoy your vacation, you need it and yes shall wait for your next role as my TV viewing has always centered on your avatars and your performance in a serial Big smile
Liked the adjective used...Embarrassed.. We the few ardant fans beg borrow & steal to get him to talk , many request sent & yes somewhere it pays back the happiness that got to hear from him...

I a glad he spoke  a lot this time there is a lot of good humor he carries when he highlights the things like he would love to see the under water world, as very few get to go see the space...LOL.. Such a sweetheart Embarrassed... and well said that our TV viewing is centric to his avatars...Wishing to see him back soon this year fingers crossed and u r u know the sliver lining Rekha !!Embarrassed

asdpsanmolApoorvaFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index