Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 2 Page 24

Dina98210

Groupbie

Dina98210

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
VirMan SS We Belong Together... <3

Hi guys... Dina again..!! When i wrote my first os on Virman i didnt know everyone will love it.. And this encouraged me to write this new one for all of you..!!! Mwaaah and hugs to all those who commented and loved it.. So here you go guys... This one is for all Virmanians..!!! Enjoy..!!

"Namastey" said a very respectful, beautiful and polite girl to the guests that came to her house. The girl was Jeevika who had recently got married to a reknowned lawyer Viren Vadhera. He was the eldest son of the Vadhera house. He had his widow mother Vanshika, his grandad Vijay singh Vadhera, his aunt Swamini, his uncle Inder and his wife Kadambari and their 10year old son Shlok. However, this wasn't his complete family... He has another member.. Someone who is very special to him... His younger brother... the dashing... Virat Vadhera...!!!!

From Jeevikas side... She was too the eldest daughter.. She had her badi beeji, beeji, her uncle Madan Chaudhary, his wife Pinky and their son Dabbu... However, this wasnt it... There was another member to the family... Someone who is Jeevikas life... Her younger sister... The very gorgeous... Maanvi Chaudhary...!!

"Kaisa hai beta" said Beeji as she entered the house pushing the wheelchair Badi beeji was sitting in. With chachu, chachi and dabbu walking in behind them. They had come to The Vadhera house to celebrate Jeevika's pregnancy. "main teek hoo beeji, aap saab kaise hai?" replied Jeevika as she went and hugged everyone welcoming them. Jeevikas in laws also entered the hall and everybody was busy greeting each other. When Jeevika noticed Maanvi wasn't there... "Dabbu, wheres Maanvi?" Dabbu was busy showing Shlok new books he bought for him. " i dont know Di, she was with us, probably outside.." Viren looked at Jeevika and said... " virat bhi kahi nazar nahi arahi hai.." and they both head outside together to check on their siblings...

On the other hand, Virat just came from abroad last week and for this reason he missed Virikas wedding... He heard alot about their wedding and even got told off for not coming for the wedding by his bhai and bhabi.. Now today he was so happy as his brother was becoming a father and this meant alot to him as Viren always filled the void of a father in Virats life and today this same brother is becoming a father. He was over the moon and went out for a walk to get some fresh air as the weather looked gorgeous today.. But only to realise that there was something else in their garden that deserved the word gorgeous as a description... Out of nowhere he felt his heartbeat rising.. He was confused as never before had this feeling touch him... He looked around and saw a girl wearing baby pink churidar suit that had light silver embroidery with her brown hair out that was being blown by the wind to distract his view to her face... She had a bright smile as she saw some beautiful yellow flowers that she picked out and she was smelling them... Virat had never seen such beauty in simple words. He was left dumbstruck...

Maanvi came to her beloved Di's house and before she entered the house she wanted give something to her a sister as a way to thank her for making her maasi... Whilst thinking this her glance fell on the beautiful yellow flowers which were her and her Di's favourite flowers... She jumped out of joy and approached the flowers to pick them out... She pick the flowers out and smelt it, when suddenly her heart started racing... She felt uneasy and something told her that she belonged here... She came to her Di's house before but never did this feeling ever arise.. But today was different, the whole world seemed coloured in a rainbow shade... Her heart felt like it found its partner... Maanvi turned around to see a very good looking guy standing behind her.. She drowned his chocolate brown eyes.. It felt like his eyes were magnets which were drawing her close to him... He also thought she was really pretty , he felt like just by seeing her today his life is worth living... Both were so lost in each others eyes that they forgot what was happening... Only then Virika come and call out their names... "mannu.! Thu itni der se yaha hai, apni di se nahi milegi?" jeevika pouted "Di..!! Aapko pata hai ,, how much i missed you.. (makes a sad face and hugs jeevika)" jeevika hugs her sister and feels like she is now in peace her heart came back to her... " awww my baby.. I missed you too mannu...!" both sisters are now crying a little when Maanvi says" nahi di, lets not cry remember hum rothe huwe kitni badsurat lag the hai..!" jeevika laughs and says " haa woh tho sahi hai.. I love you mannu" maanvi wipes her sisters face and says " i love you too Di" and both say together " akhir behen hai hum, khoon ka rishta hai humara" they both giggle and embrace each other...

Virat understood that she was Maanvi, his bhabis behen.. He smiled and adored their relationship.. He never saw such love between two sisters and today he felt like he is lucky to see this.. Viren then says separating the sisters "acha ji, tho sari hugs for Di only.. Not for your one and only, handsome jeeju..!!" maanvi smiles and signals a sorry and hugs viren... " sorry jeeju, aap kaise ho..?? Hope you didnt miss me too much (winks at him)" jeevika and viren laughs and viren says "badmaash.. ( laughs) i missed you lots and yes im fine.. Thum kaise ho..?" maanvi replies happily " jaise thi waise hu.. Ek dum bindaas...!!" everone laughs and Viren says squeezes her cheeks " thats good to hear.. Waise ek baat kehne paregi miss bindaas.. Your looking very pretty today...!!" maanvi chuckles and says " aap bhi bohot ache lagrahe hai... Both jeeju and saali hug again when Jeevika realises Virat standing there... She then hold Virat and gets him closer to Maanvi by saying " areeh Mannu thu chapar chapar karthe jayige yah phir mere devar se bhi milegi..." maanvis heart starts thumping so loudly that she felt everyone could hear it... She squeezed her dupatta for comfort and gives her sister a faint smile.. Jeevika continues.. "mannu, yeh hai mere pyare se devar.. He came from abroad last weel thats why you couldnt meet him... And Virat, yeh ek hazaron mein mere behen Maanvi" Virat just smiles and says " hi maanvi.. Nice to meet you.." maanvi smiles back and says " you too" Virat then thinks things between him and maanvi feel awkward and he does not know why and to lighten up the awkwardness he says " waise, when i first saw you .. I thought your our new gardener who came to check on all the plants,." maanvi gets angry on this comment and replies " kya... ! Thum mere matlab aap mere bare main aise think karehe the.. Kis angle sai main aapko gardener dhiki..? " Virat laughs slightly and says " maaf kije ga.. Maine aapke sare angles nahi diki but the angle i saw you in today.. You defianetly looked like a gardener..!!" saying this he smiles at his brother and bhabi and maanvi is left speechless and furious... She shouts at him leaving and says " you also looked like a lost tourist...!! " virat turns around and winks at maanvi... Leaving the two sisters wordless... Viren knew his brother is a big flirt so this wasnt a big deal...

It has been 3 days the Chaudries are staying in the Vadheras house and Virman only saw each other in the dining table. Maanvi was too busy spending time with her sister and her unborn baby... And Virat was busy composing music for his next album.. And today he feels much relaxed and it is after they all had their night dinner... He was heading to the terrace for some fresh air. And Maanvi , on the other hand felt guilty for keeping her Di and Jiju separate so thought of leaving them alone.. She was heading to her room without paying any attention to her steps and suddenly... !!!! THUD...!!!

Edited by Dina98210 - 30 December 2012 at 6:29pm

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889sidhant_abhinav23harekrishnahareiLoveKushal.TZoya89aaliya172vgaaShruthigowda--Lalz--chandana123HenriettekajenvirmanAngeline124missmysticRamii_20MadhuChowdarylove_zainkusharberrysay_cheesexoxsusanxoxchandiniebindadews100Captain_PariAdenah.NiShalJULIELaysha1989luvzindagihooriia_xshilpa09jia123sagarKidrauhlJannat94..ManoBilli..JESNIAkulsum_virmanshona_virmanlittlesmilepreetipcKanwal_chohanShivRajputalicemath_Littles12_-BhabhiKiBehna-preity_dlove_never_dies_keertu_...Jes...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan SS We Belong Together part 9 updated...! <3" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Adenah.NiShal

Goldie

Adenah.NiShal

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Loved it! Continue soon and pls pm meSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dina98210

Dina98210

Groupbie

Dina98210

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adenah

Loved it! Continue soon and pls pm meSmile
Thanks will do

Jannat94

IF-Dazzler

Jannat94

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Good start dear
I Liked it to read it more
cont soon dear

Dina98210

Dina98210

Groupbie

Dina98210

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jannat89

Good start dear
I Liked it to read it more
cont soon dear
I wll do thanks..

imsid

imsid

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
nice 1
cntinue soon nd pm me plz

Dina98210

Angeline124

Angeline124

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Nice concept. Want to read more. Pls pm me when u update.

Dina98210

Roses-khushi

IF-Stunnerz

Roses-khushi

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Loved it ... thanks for PM ME 

Dina98210

Post Reply New Post

Go to top